Junior Graphic Designer Resume
Graphic designing is a challenging career profile. It is for those who have sharp designing skills and an innovate mind. Hence, it does not come as a surprise that several job seekers are keen on making a career at this position. If you boast of impressive artistic skills and are interested in this profile of a graphic designer, then this template is sure to help you in your task. We have given here a junior graphic designer resume template to assist the job seekers in their resume writing tasks.
Several organizations aim at communicating with the customers for promoting their products, services, ideas, etc. These organizations aim at spreading their message by way of visuals to explain the message thoroughly and to create maximum impact. Graphic designers help these organizations in this task. A graphic designer is expected to give shape and color to the organization's message. It may be for print or web media. Based on the features of the products/services to be promoted, the graphic designers develop suitable pictures, graphs, templates, slogans, etc. They develop rough sketches during the planning stage. Once the plans get finalized, they use computer aided technology to draw these designs and create the graphics. A junior graphic designer makes valuable contributions by coming up with unique designs and developing them into graphics by using the designing tools.
Junior Graphic Designer Resume
Address: 19S, Robertson College Street, New York, NY 69982
Contact Number: 677 - 895 - 4715
Email Id: email@example.com
To acquire a job as a junior graphic designer and contribute in designing appealing visuals for print and web media. To gain experience of working in teams and handling all project functions.
Have an experience of 4 years in graphic designing. I began my career in October 2008 as a trainee graphic designer. After 6 months of training, I was promoted as a junior graphic designer in April 2009. In this span of time, I have worked for magazines, books and websites. Mostly, I got an opportunity to create graphics for promoting products and services. In another project, I was asked to create visuals for certain episodes from books. This experience has broadened my knowledge in graphic designing.
The main responsibilities handled are:
- Meet the clients to understand the concept of their projects and the messages they wish to convey with the advertisements
- Participate in the discussions with the designing team to come up with unique ideas and designs for the advertisement
- Prepare sketches to denote the intended designs for the project to the client. Take their feedback on the proposed designs
- Make alterations to the sketched designs as per the client's feedback and settle the final draft for the project
- Use the designing tools to create the graphics and submit the developed draft for evaluations to the clients
- Develop graphics for products, logos, mascots, taglines, product packaging, visiting cards, schedules, credit cards, etc.
- Maintain perfect balance between the visual aesthetics of the designs and its capacity to deliver the desired message
- Advise the clients on using the various media forms suitable to their advertisement concept and target audiences
- Perform research for identifying the latest trends in designing and media, and to understand the competitiveness in the market
- Research to find out the various types of color, texture, shapes, photos that can be used for the project
- Check the project development regularly to check if it is on track with the budget and time schedules
- Proficient in using the designing tools such as Dreamweaver, QuarkXPress, Acrobat, Illustator, Flash, etc.
- Efficient in working with MS Office suit: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
- Highly competent in managing projects and building teams
- Skilled at planning and scheduling for giving an organized structure to project
- Efficient at establishing coordination with project members and clients
- Dedicated towards meeting deadlines and the quality parameters
- Diploma in Graphic Designing
New York Institute of Art, 2008
- Bachelor's Degree in Fine Arts
New York Institute of Art, 2006
Bluebells Media Firm, New York
699 - 202 - 4745
This junior graphic designer resume presents an impressive template for drafting a resume and presenting a career profile for job search. We hope you find this template useful and that it helps you make a resume.