Collections Officer Resume
- Financial Resume
- Collections Officer Resume
A collections officer collects outstanding payments from loan defaulters and others in accordance with laws and regulations. This requires excellent negotiating skills along with the ability to communicate, get assurances from customers and follow up these assurances. A bachelor's degree, legal cognizance, working knowledge of record keeping and documentation software, and patience are needed. Experience is greatly valued as it fine tunes the necessary qualities. The candidate in this resume has good experience as a collection officer with multiple employers. He holds a diploma in personnel management with certifications in English and typing and good computer skills.
Sample Collections Officer Resume
23 Academy Avenue,
Weymouth, MA 02189
Telephone No: 781-335-4829
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completed Diploma Courses in Personnel Management, English and Communications from the University of Massachusetts, Boston, MA in the year 1994
- Completed Certificate Courses in English and Communications, Typing from the Quincy College, Quincy, MA in the year 1992.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS.
Since 2004 working as an International Loan and Collection Specialist in the Nantascot Bank, Weymouth, MA,
- Provided and coordinating all types of loan service procedures to International, National, Corporate, Profit-making, and Correspondent Financial Organizations.
- Performing research and coming out with solutions to the problems faced by the clients and answering their inquiries.
- Deal with all sorts of inward and outward documentary collections.
- Organize and maintain details about all types of loan and loan-related documents, including overseas tax and credit system.
From 2000-2003 worked as a Credit Collector in Jeremy Pearl Furniture, Scituate, MA
- Successfully handled the collections of previous dues from individual accounts.
- Credit department and scam account functions.
- According to the account status inform customers about the payment options.
- Collected 85% amount of the assigned account successfully.
In the year 1999 worked as a Receptionist in the Our House Realtors, Boston, MA
- Responsible for answering phone calls and providing customer care support.
- Also handled the typing and research work.
From 1995-1998 worked as an Trade Service Assistant in the Mass Bank Corporation, Weymouth, MA
- Helped customers regarding their debit cards and credit cards issues.
- Assist customers in any kind of card misplacement situation, issuing a duplicate card while blocking the use of the misplaced card.
- Update and maintain files of every customer.