Tax Inspector Resume
- Financial Resume
- Tax Inspector Resume
Tax Inspectors work for the taxation department of governments to ensure that organizations and individuals pay the right amount of tax at the right time. They offer advisory services in tax and related matters, investigate and detect tax evasion, and liaise with relevant authorities during court / tribunal proceedings related to tax evasion. Competition for these positions is intense and the candidate needs a bachelor's degree in any discipline. Experience, post graduation and certifications in account / finance related areas provide the edge. The candidate in this resume is an accounts graduate with wide experience as a tax inspector.
Sample Tax Inspector Resume
124 Franklin Street,
Melbourne, VIC 2000
Telephone No: 61-3-9329-3476
Email id: email@example.com
To achieve a senior, development-oriented position which requires professional know-how, educational background, technical knowledge, and a dedication for excellence will have valuable implementation.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting and Finance from the Hampbell College of Business, Melbourne, Australia in the year 1994.
Computer Programming Skills
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
Since 2002 working as a Tax Inspector in the Higher Tax Office of the Internal Revenue Commission, Sydney, Australia and is responsibly handling the following:
- Analyzing both individual and company tax files for comprehensiveness and exactness.
- Consulting tax claims and settlements in resolving differences or conflicts and resolving inequities arising from wrong information, absence of information at time of initial recording.
- Responding to inquiries on matters related to tax as to policies and measures.
- Determining penalties as bound by law and route claims for collection procedure.
- Examining company payment records for exactness.
- Executing collections with the help of direct payment to the Collector General's Office.
- Organizing, instructing, scheduling, and monitoring 25 employees.
- Assorting monthly statistical data base for permanent report and data for national reports.
- Monitoring performance of subordinates and offer selections of traders and vendors.
From 1995-2001 worked as a Director in The Revenue Commission Social Club, Canberra, Australia, and efficiently handled the following responsibilities:
- Organized in general operations and functioning of the Club representing employees and staffs of the revenue commissioners.
- Retained facility of four bars, large function rooms, multi-gym, saunas, indoor basketball arena, and additional space areas.
- Recruited and terminated, organized, instructed, and motivated employees.
- Monitored office administration, accounting and member details.
- Maintained for time to time equipment substitution, control and bid-purchases.