Fire Fighter Resume
- Fire Resume
- Fire Fighter Resume
Firefighters are responsible for saving people and property from all types of accidents. This position is also responsible for minimizing risks by making areas safe. They attend emergency incidents such as fire, road accidents, bomb incidents, floods, and spillages of air crashes, rail and other dangerous substances.
They clean and check the site after dealing the incident. This position should be familiar with all the routes going through the city and around the city. They must be familiar with all roads, buildings and local streets. Firefighter inspects and maintains fire engine and other equipment. Firefighter needs to be physically fit to carry out duties of firefighter.
Sample Fire Fighter Resume
1294, West 63 Street,
Boston, DR 01941,
Looking for a position of firefighter with excellent experience in fire suppression duties.
- Able to work at heights.
- Excellent communications to communicate with customers, public and clients.
- Good English knowledge that I can understand and follow all written and oral instructions.
- Special quality to work for long periods.
- Excellent knowledge of firefighting practices and principles.
- Very fast to take life and death decisions during emergency situations.
- Very good knowledge of fire ground operations.
Previous Work Experience:
Fire Station, Frankfurt, USA
- Responsible for receiving emergency calls via landline and cell.
- Communicate to find out all the requirements to handle fire situation.
- Responsible for managing the regular check up of staff by checking their uniform and health.
- Apply inventive plans to save lives and property.
- Responsible for filling fire tending trucks with water, sandbags and gas.
- Divided team into three to four teams to handle situation at the same time.
Some Company, Netherland
- Communicate with supervisor and crew on plans. Review fire related situations.
- Managed building inspections for the confirmation of fire dangers. Make sure about conformity of fire safety codes.
- Responsible for providing emergency medical services as required.
- Done some light and heavy rescue functions whenever needed.
- Environmental accidents such as hazardous chemical fire that causes to risk of fires are controlled.
- Responsible for various other duties related to firefighter.
Bachelor's Degree in Emergency Management, Boston University, Boston