Nurse LVN Resume
- Healthcare Resume
- Nurse LVN Resume
Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) are trained professionals who care for sick and diseased people in a hospital or a similar medical facility. They work under the direct supervision of senior nurses or reporting physicians. Basic tasks such as measuring patients' body temperature, blood pressure, taking readings from monitoring equipment and performing basic tests on them are carried out by LVNs. An LVN nurse resume should mention your past experience in this field and highlight your educational qualifications and other achievements that can help in giving your profile an edge over other candidates. Refer to the following sample nurse LVN resume in order to gain better understanding on how to draft your own professionally appealing resume.
Sample Nurse LVN Resume
45 Maple Drive
San Diego, CA
Seeking a position as nurse LVN in a reputed health care environment where I can apply my knowledge, abilities and experience to perform the satisfactory duties of nurse LVN.
- Ability to work competently without constant instruction from others
- Ability to complete the task accurately every time
- Ability to maintain accuracy even in stressful and emergency situations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Family Health Centers of San Diego - Lemon Grove, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (1996 to 2000)
St. John's Wellchild and Family Center - Los Angeles, CA
Licensed Vocational Nurse (1994 to 1996)
- Developed care plans, and supervised the care provided by nursing aides
- Supervised nursing assistants and aides
- Kept records, and performed other clerical duties
- Responded to emergency situations based upon nursing standards
- Maintained an understanding of current regulatory requirements
- Attended all required meetings, as appropriate
- Handled participant complaints efficiently and effectively in order that their satisfaction is maintained
- Responsible for the care of the sick, injured, and disabled under the direction of physicians.
- Taken vital signs such as temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration.
- Prepared and given injections and enemas, applied dressing.
- Given alcohol rubs and massages to patients.
- Observed patients and reported reactions to medications.
- Performed routine laboratory task tests.
- Helped patients with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene, care for their emotional needs.
Education and Certification/Licenses:
- Current California Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License
- Certificate of Completion, Licensed Practical Nursing Program, 1993
St. John's College, San Diego, CA
- Associate Degree in Nursing, California University, 1992