Hotel Desk Clerk Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Hotel Desk Clerk Resume
Here is a sample Hotel Desk Clerk resume through which you can easily create your own resume if you are applying for the post of hotel desk clerk. This sample hotel desk clerk resume will help you to build an outstanding resume for the post of hotel desk clerk.
A sample hotel desk clerk resume is a resume that has the proper format suitable for the job of hotel desk clerk. Through this Hotel Desk Clerk resume example the best aspects of work experience gets highlighted.
Sample Hotel Desk Clerk Resume
Objective: Seeking for the opportunity to work as a hotel desk clerk in leading hotel where I can use my knowledge, experience and skills.
- 6 years of experience in the hospitality sector.
- Working knowledge of both the front desk property management system and the property reservation system.
- Good and pleasing personality.
- Ability to win heart of the customers.
Professional Education and Training:
- Ability to perform job functions with attention to detail, speed and accuracy
- Ability to follow directions thoroughly
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information
- Ability to input and access of guest in computers
Graduation from the Texas College, 1994
Hotel management course from Frankfurt Management College, 1995
Best Western Bowery Hanbee Hotel
- Quick thinking, energetic, and able to work as a member of a team
- A clear voice and fluency in English
- Good spelling and computer literacy
- Fluent foreign language
New York, NY
Front Desk Manager
Knights Inn hotel,ACD
Front desk clerk
- Manage front desk operations for 500 rooms three star hotel
- Designed and implemented guest's room according to their interest with the help of staff
- Interviewed and supervised a staff
- Booking and co-ordination of local and business seminars also done
- Check guest's in and out at the correct time
- Anticipated guest's needs and respond promptly and acknowledge all guests
- Resolved guest complaints, ensuring guest satisfaction
- Obtained back-up information for guest credit/payment method and input into system and collect cash when designated
- Accommodate room changes
- Documented all guest requests, complaints or problems
Available upon request.