Kitchen Staff Resume
- Hotel Manager Resume
- Kitchen Staff Resume
Kitchen staff is responsible for greeting and seating the guest. They set the tone of the dining room. The position arranges the napkins, utensils and linens in service areas. They prepare the table settings and displays. Experienced kitchen staff gives training to the new staff members for the standard operations.
Kitchen staff provides menu cards to the customers and accepts checks as needed. They keep contact with kitchen staff, serving staff, management staff and customer to make sure that the proper service is being provided.
For the detail job description, explore Kitchen Staff Job Description
Sample Kitchen Staff Resume
1527, East 57 Street,
Boston, MA 72393,
Objective: Looking for a position of kitchen staff to work for a well stable restaurant.
Boan an Apetite, Philippines
Worked as a Kitchen Staff
- Responsible for working with manager and chef of the kitchen in the preparation of meal and snacks.
- The salads and desserts were plated.
- Also provide support to other staff members.
- Keep the working area clean and neat.
- Responsible for receiving rotation stock and incoming orders.
- Applied some rules on handling food for its safety.
- Responsible for performing other duties as assigned.
Holiday Inn Mimosa, Tarrytown
Worked as Waiter
- Responsible for preparing table settings and displays.
- Responsible for welcoming the guests and visitors.
- Arranged and stocked napkins, utensils and linens in service areas.
- Responsible for accepting checks as needed.
- Cleanliness of the dinning and service areas was maintained.
- Responsible for working as an in-charge of bed lines, matters, pillows and curtains.
- Interiors, windows, furniture and other surfaces of room were cleaned.
- Checked ash trays and trash bags regularly.
- Responsible for keeping hallway, entries, counters, stairway and other areas clean and neat.
- Common areas such as toilet and washroom were washed and disinfected.
- Done various other duties as assigned.
High School Diploma