Assistant Vice president of Human Resources Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Assistant Vice president of Human Resources Resume
An assistant vice president of human resources is basically a professional, who garnered enough experience to advance in the corporate ladder and become the vice president. He is among the upper tiers in the corporate hierarchy. This particular professional is responsible for all the human resources persons employed by the organization. Thus, in a way he optimizes the human resources. He has got to implement newer policies in the organization and see them through to completion. Along with the normal hiring and other works, he has to look at the entire process like a hawk from high above and find and rectify the mistakes, if there are any.
Sample Assistant Vice president Of Human Resources Resume
312, Horseshoe Boulevard,
Sparks, NV, 23710
Obtain a distinctive position in the human resource field with the full utilization of acquired experience and education.
- Obtain Master Degree from the Boston University, Boston at Industrial Relation as the major in the year of 1992
- Obtain Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Boston University, Boston at Business Economics as the major in the year of 1987
- Obtain necessary certificate from the Academy of Human Resource Employees of New York, New York after the successive examination in the year of 1993
- Acquired professional Accreditation from the Northeastern Human Resource Employees Association for Management Quality, California in the year of 1994
- Co-Founder and the Acting Vice President of the Maiden Knowledge Processing Association.
- Author of one of the bestseller professional review collection as well as various topic in many top professional journals
- Invited as the guest lecturer at the Las Vegas Professional Academy
2004- Present date: Work as the Assistant Vice President of the Human Resources Department for the Mike Jigger Corporation, Circus Square with the following work experiences as the post holder
- Work as the responsible head for various required professionals' recruitment and the proper scheduling for adequate Human Resource using
- Initiate a special and efficient project associate for the enhancement of a home for absconds.
- Research and take necessary steps for reducing the professional costs by saving $400,000 per annually
- Formulate and execute the assessment program regarding the efficiency of 40 percent incentive payment schemes
1995- 2003: Acted as the Director of the Human Resource Department for the Clapton Company, Texas with the following work responsibilities
- Made the human resource department more up to date by applying some advanced methods for cost effective recruitment
- Formulated an efficient compensation plan as the director
- Provided needed supervision for other staffs and management personnel's training
1995 summer: Acted as the Senior Consultant for Business Effectiveness