Job Placement Officer Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Job Placement Officer Resume
A job placement officer, who typically works in a university or college setting, is perhaps the most important part of the institution. For the placements the institution provides is one of the decisive factors in its reputation. The job placement officer attracts different types of companies, which hire from the universities based on the type of education provided there. The efficiency of this professional depends on the number of placements carried out by him. He needs to have excellent communication skills to be able to interact with the HR people of various organizations. Also, he has to network extensively and take advantage from the existing reputation of the institution.
Sample Job Placement Officer Resume
372, Heritor road
To seek position of a job placement officer in a university, where I would be able to help improve the number of placements drastically by the virtue of my extensive networking in the industry.
- Accomplish Master of Business Administration Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco at Human Resources as the major in the year of 1992.
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Chicago University, Chicago at the Psychology as the major in the year of 1988
- Accomplish associate Degree in Job Placement Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of New England, New England in the year of 1990
- Accomplish required accreditation from the Human Resources Officers Association of New York, New York in the year of 1993
Computer Programming Skills
- Accomplish elementary professional affiliation from the Human Resources Officers Association of New York, New York in the year of 1993 after the succeeding Mock Test approved by the organization
- Accomplish Job Placement professional affiliation from the Job Placement Administrators Association, Dallas in the year of 1994
- Qualified Operating Systems: Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Qualified Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2000- Present date: Work as the Job Placement Officer for the Clapton Division, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Take essential measures for establishing and carry on relations with several cultural and community associations
- Act as a participant for developing curriculums towards the improvement of industrial and community contacts with the use of vocational guidance curriculums
- Actively take part in various programs such as staff actions, conferences and meetings
- For enhancing the job prospects for the community members, take necessary actions to make contact with potential employers and public as well as private agencies
- Take on trainees from the communities
1995- 2000: Worked as the Job Placement Officer for the John Agency, Dallas with the following responsibilities as the post holder
- Provided necessary researches regarding contemporary labor trends as well as examined for further referral areas
- Initiated individual counseling as well as group counseling for developing positive approaches and behaviors suitable for the job potentialities
1993- 1995: Worked as the Physical Director for the Indianapolis Student's Club, Indianapolis.