Labor Relations Specialist Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Labor Relations Specialist Resume
Generally, the relations of the labor with the management are not that amicable, due to various issues such as pay, leaves, etc. Hence, a labor relations specialist bridges the gap between these two by acting as a liaison. This person has to go to and fro between them to convey the demands and objections of each party and try to find an intermediate solution. He has to have a lot of patience, communication skills, and convincing powers. Moreover, he cannot be biased to either side, while gaining the trust of both. This specialist is employed by many of the companies who want to maintain good relations with their labor. The sample resume provided here is a top notch one, which you can use for applying to your desired position without hesitation.
Sample Labor Relations Specialist Resume
483, Griffin ST,
Rutland, VT, 48391
Seeking the job of a labor relation specialist where I can use the tact at my disposal for improving the relations between the labor and management.
- Accomplish Master of Business Administration Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco at Human Resources as the major in the year of 1992
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Dallas University, Dallas at the Concentration as the major in the year of 1988
- Accomplish associate Degree in Labor Relations Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of United States, Washington DC in the year of 1990
Professional Excellence Summary
- Accomplish elementary professional affiliation from the Labor Relations Officers Association of San Francisco, San Francisco in the year of 1993 after the succeeding Mock Test approved by the association.
- Accomplish Labor Relations Professional affiliation from the Labor Relations Administrators Association, Bronx in the year of 1994.
- Have been working in the labor relations field as well human resource field for last 14years
- Have excellent communication skills in both ways such as written and verbal with the suitable knowledge in Spanish language
- Have profound understanding in dealing with different genres of clients and professionals
- Have the capacity to acquire instant as well as long term goals and equipped deadlines during the working periods
- Capacitate in traveling and very much self motivating
2000- Present date: Work as the Labor Relation Specialist for The Health Department of Dallas, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provide proper investigation for corrective measures that was taken by the supervisor adjacent to the employees
- Initiate several accusation hearings
- Take necessary actions to gather and assemble the data with proper evaluation measures
- Provide necessary documents and reports including the proper analysis
- Provide essential research works for determining the adequate adherence regarding labor contracts terms and conditions
- Make a good relationship with the supportive staffs, administrators and the union representatives
- Provide recommendations to the administrative staffs regarding collective bargaining contracts, supplemental contracts and personal policies with grievance policies
1994- 1999: Worked as the Field Specialist for the Dallas Commission Against racism and Discrimination with the following responsibilities
- Took necessary measures for examining suspected discrimination and racism practices
- Offered proposals and essential case outlooks