Personnel Manager Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Personnel Manager Resume
A personnel manager manages all the issues related to the personnel in an organization. Unlike HR, in this case the workers are considered to be working for money instead of a resource. A personnel manager mainly solves the problems faced by the workers related to the payroll, gratuity and other things. He is also sometimes responsible for training, filling up vacancies created due to various factors like retirement, attrition, promotion and the like. This sample resume is of an experienced personnel manager who has worked in this position for quite a while. This sample can be used by anyone desiring to do so without any sort of second thoughts.
Sample Personnel Manager Resume
547, Mills Road,
North Carolina, NC, 57483
(356) 437- 2387
To obtain a position of personnel manager in a medium scale organization whereby I will be able to use all the attributes at my disposal for the growth of the organization.
- Accomplish Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Personnel Management as the major in the year of 1992.
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the Toronto University, Toronto at the History as the major in the year of 1988.
- Accomplish associate Degree in Personnel Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of Toronto, Toronto in the year of 1990.
Computer Programming Skills
- Accomplish basic professional affiliation from the Personnel Managers Association of New York, New York in the year of 1993 after the succeeding Mock Test approved by the association.
- Accomplish Personnel Management Professional affiliation from the Personnel Management Staffs Association, Bronx in the year of 1994.
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2000- Present date: Work as the Personnel Manager for the Irwin Constructions, Toronto with the following responsibilities as the post holder
- Provide necessary adjustment features towards the human resource policy of the firm for expanding it.
- Take necessary developmental human resource aims and objectives.
- Provide human resource department budget administration.
- Hold the employee relationship through an outstanding process.
- Work as an assistant in improvement of instruction curriculums.
- Accumulate stats regarding the guidebook of employee benefits.
1995- 2000: Worked as the Personnel Manager for the Santana Management Company, Texas with the following responsibilities
- Set off various positive activity curriculums.
- Formulated marketing operations regarding recruitment courses.
- Provided essential developmental packages for newly recruited employee orientating.
- Formulated added benefits courses such as employee appointment curriculum.
1994- 1995: Worked as the Assistant Personnel Manager for the Metal Industry of Dallas, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provided supervision to the management staffs and support staffs.
- Took care of salary compromise procedures.
- Acted as the responsible management staff for hiring and terminating other staffs.