Vice president of Human Resources Resume
- Human Resources Resume
- Vice president of Human Resources Resume
A vice president of human resources is many a times the highest position in the human resources hierarchy. This professional is expected to use all the knowledge he carries about the processes and practices associated with the HR department for the efficient and smooth functioning of his department. He has to keep a holistic view and not a parochial one while administering his daily duties. Hence, he needs to look at both the sides of the coin before charging his subordinates with mistakes and take their side of the story into consideration as well. This particular applicant has all the required experience for becoming a vice president in any company; additionally, his resume is also arranged in a good manner.
Sample Vice president of Human Resources Resume
437, Kinston Drive,
Greensboro, NC, 42378
(561) 462- 4378
To find a training coordinator position in an organization where I would be able to use my organizational skills for better progress of the company.
Computer Programming Skills
- Accomplish Master of Business Administration Degree from the St. Augustine Business School, St. Augustine at Human Resource as the major in the year of 1992
- Accomplish Bachelor of Arts Degree from the New England University, New England at the Business Economics as the major in the year of 1985
- Accomplish associate Degree in Human Resource Management from the Institute of Human Resource Management of California, California in the year of 1993
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows 9X, Windows 2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
Achieve obligatory professional affiliation from the Human Resource Management Association of New Jersey, New Jersey in the year of 1993 after the successive Mock Examination agreed by the association.
2001- Present date: Work as the Vice President of Human Resources for the Andre McPherson Laboratories, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Provide essential operations at executive level for the purpose of expressing the business as well as determining various organizational issues
- Replace personnel department to the human resource department with baseline responsibility
- Administrated cost per take on to below 40 percent for exempt hiring
- Set up several innovative presentation compensation curriculums such as structural development, administrative guidance with instruction and distribution curves
- Initiated management motivation curriculums
- Provide and administrate new Human Resource policies
1996- 2001: Worked as the Director of the Human Resource Department for the Osama Laboratories, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary direction to large of staffs regarding FIR programs etc.
- Initiated and executed commercial centralized employment feature process for reducing cost and streamline operations
1994- 1996: Worked as the Corporate Compensation Manager for the Hal ford Corporation, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary direction for worldwide compensation curriculums with outstanding featuring.