Attorney Assistant General Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Attorney Assistant General Resume
An attorney general is the chief legal officer in any of the organizations; the post is used in relation with. Now, assistant attorney general is a professional who acts in the capacity of an assistant to the attorney general in any of the departments of the governments. To attain this post, one requires a law degree, license to practice law and an immaculate track record. Since this position entails so many important responsibilities, one has to prove himself to be worthy of it. This professional is to become the attorney after a while, who is obviously one of the most important officers in a country's legal system. Hence, an assistant attorney general is chosen after a close scrutiny.
Sample Attorney Assistant General Resume
563, Kicker Avenue,
New York, NY, 74383
Obtain a respective career as the Attorney General with the law background utilizing obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Honored as the Juries Doctor from the Chicago law University, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Associate Law Degree from the Chicago Law University, Chicago at in the year of 1992.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1990 at administration as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Legal Workers Association of San Diego, San Diego in the year of 1996.
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Assistant Attorney General of Criminal Bureau at the Office of The Attorney General for the State of Dallas, Dallas with the following responsibilities
- Provide proper prosecution for various false claim cases regarding Insurance Unit comprised with motor vehicle fraud cases, perjury cases as well as larceny cases.
- Carry out powerful argument over the Supreme Judicial Court along with the Appeals Court regarding ongoing trouble occurred from the EDUCATION Department of Dallas in the case between Glen Newton, 168 (2005) and Education Department Bryan Adams, 92 (2005).
1999- 2003: Worked as the Special Assistant District Attorney of California, California with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary legal proceedings at district courts associated with town hostility strike force.
- Carried out various prosecutions such as rapes and intent to murder cases.
1997- 1999: Worked as the Attorney for the Roy, Harris and Murray Firm, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Initiated and executed various motions regarding civil and criminal genres over district and other superior courts.