Civil Law Attorney Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Civil Law Attorney Resume
Civil law, unlike criminal law, deals with the matters related to property; be it land, intellectual, virtual or any other and also other types of personal issues. There are even more sub types of civil law which deal with different types of issues. A civil law attorney is expected to fight cases on behalf of the clients his organization represents. Although, he cannot win each and every case, he is supposed to give his best to each at hand. They are also responsible for supervising the work of junior attorneys working in the firm they are employed in. This sample resume denotes a paragon of an example of writing a resume, thus giving you one more way in which to present your information.
Sample Civil Law Attorney Resume
Fort Worth, TX, 46521
(589) 574- 3728
Obtain a respective career as the Attorney with the law background utilizing obtained executive and professional expertise.
- Honored as the Juries Doctor from the California law University, Chicago in the year of 1996.
- Achieved Associate Law Degree from the Southwestern Law University, South California at in the year of 1992.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, San Francisco in the year of 1990 at Political Science as the major.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional recognition from the New York Bar Association, New York in the year of 1996.
- Achieved required Professional affiliation from the Legal Workers Association of San Francisco, San Francisco in the year of 1996.
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2002- Present date: Work as the Attorney for the Downing, Tipton and Rodger Firm, San Diego with the following responsibilities
- Provide extended business dealings for the said law firm.
- Work out various prosecutions regarding environmental issues, public convenience issues along with general commerce as well as appellate litigations.
1998- 2002: Worked as the Deputy District Attorney for the Indianapolis District Office of Attorney, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Worked as the senior attorney liable for prosecution purpose regarding vital felony cases.
- Provided necessary supervision regarding criminal investigations.
- Provided required instructions to the other staffs regarding legal affairs.
- Carried out over 40 successful felony jury prosecutions such as murder cases, rape cases and child abuse issues.
- Successfully handled over 60 cases at the supreme judicial and appeals courts.
1997- 1998: Worked as the Law Clerk for the New England Town Council, New England.