Corporate and Contract Law Clerk Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Corporate and Contract Law Clerk Resume
A corporate and contract law clerk carries out the various administration related tasks and paper work required to keep a law firm running. They have to draft different corporate and contract legal agreements and evaluate legal data as part of their daily job activities. They may have to carry out a large amount of research in order to collect information about specific contracts. In order to carry out their work smoothly, they must possess good organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. As seen in the sample corporate and contract law clerk resume given below, your professional information should be presented in manner that will attract the reader's attention.
Sample Corporate and Contract Law Clerk Resume
James C. Patterson
4217 Dale Avenue
Bonney Lake, WA 98390
Phone No: 253-862-6932
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Obtain a challenging career in the law field with the utilization of obtained executive and professional expertise.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved Masters Degree as Juries Doctor from the New York Law University, New York in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelors Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1991 at Political Science as the major. History was the second major subject in this occasion.
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Known Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
2003- Present date: Work as the Law Clerk for the Lennon and McCartney Firm, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary researches and drafts of appellate briefs, various court motions and several inquiries along with their answers.
- Provide proper researches in preparing various memorandums on the contract law and the corporate law.
- Offer assistance to the attorney- client discussions by giving the logic for which the law is applied and its due suitability.
2000- 2003: Worked as the Research Assistant for the Attorney Eric Johnson, Florida with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary researches along with due examining about the current matters of environmental laws.
1997- 2000: Worked as the Law Clerk for the Justice Steve Ray Vaughn, California with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary researches and drafts of appellate briefs and various court motions.
- Provided proper researches in preparing various memorandums on the contract law and the corporate law.