- Legal Resumes
- Guard Resume
The job of a guard is a versatile one, because he can be employed at many places. Rather, most of the organizations require a guard for securing their premises. Hence, a guard can find employment almost anywhere in a city. There are some basic qualities one needs to exhibit if he hopes to become a guard. First of all, you need to be fearless, because you are one whom wrongdoers must be afraid of, not the other way round. Other traits required are punctuality, discipline, sincerity, etc. This applicant has got some experience working as a security guard and is now working as a bank guard. Also, he has the required certifications demanded by the job.
Sample Guard Resume
283, E Eighth ST,
Provo, UT, 78493
(546) 219- 4032
To get the job of a security guard in a reputed bank through which I will get an opportunity to use my experience and innate skills for protecting it from any harm.
- Achieved advanced certificate at PIMS from the Chicago Guard College, Chicago in the year of 1995.
- Achieved certificate from the Chicago Guard College, Chicago in the year of 1994 at Interactive Inquiry Language.
- Achieved certificate from the Bloomington High School, Indianapolis in the year of 1993 at Coast Guard Management as the major.
- Obtained professional recognition from the Security Guards Association of Chicago, Chicago in the year of 1995.
- Obtained professional affiliation from the Property Clerks Association of Indianapolis, Indianapolis in the year of 1995.
2003- Present date: Work as the Bank Guard for the West Sweetwater Public Bank, Sweetwater with the following responsibilities
- Work with accountability for maintaining security and required safety measures for customers and bank personnel.
- Take care for preserving bank assets properly.
2000- 2003: Worked as the Security Guard for the Deep Purple Art Gallery and Museum, California with the following responsibilities
- Work as the Observation and Guard In-Charge.
- Take necessary controls of various facilities as well as various areas.
- Preserved various documents and reports as needed by the management.
1998- 2000: Worked as the Property Clerk for the Orlando Police Division, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Take care of security and storage of individual properties as a confirmation regarding court and trial cases.
1996- 1998: Worked as the Transitional Aid for the New Jersey School Division, New Jersey with the following responsibilities
- Accountable for students' safety for the Morrison Park School.
- Responsible for taking care of various security measures regarding school property.