Municipal Police Officer Resume
- Legal Resumes
- Municipal Police Officer Resume
A municipal police officer is an officer employed and paid by a local government body. These officers have limited powers as compared to other state police. Also, the equipment they carry might be limited. But generally this job is easier to obtain in comparison to their federal and state counterparts. The qualifications required are also somewhat less stringent. These professionals are responsible for following duties: provide backup to other police officials, patrolling, secure the area to immediate an arrest, traffic enforcement, etc. The sample resume presented here can be used by any of our visitors for preparing their own applications without any sort of dubiety.
Sample Municipal Police Officer Resume
2367, Vaughn RD,
Springdale, AR, 43753
(594) 684- 2712
To become a municipal police officer whereby I can use the powers at my disposal for the service of society and the uplifting of the law.
Professional Education Background
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved required professional graduation from the Sweetwater Police School, Sweetwater in the year of 1996. Cornel Jim Hatfield Competition winner in the year of 1996.
- Obtained associate workshops on firearm studies along with query skill development programs, American Legal Systems and Criminal Laws.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree from the Philadelphia University, Philadelphia in the year of 1993 at criminal justice as the major. Obtained excellent performance report as ranked in the departmental head's list.
- Obtained national certificate regarding emergency medical study as a technician.
- Obtained national certificate in breathalyzer, security supervising as well as identifying kit stuffs.
- Received required license for carrying firearms.
- Have over 8 years of experience in this field utilizing common applications.
- Have proven ability to adopt with the new concepts and measures.
- Capacitated with first-paced functioning and persuasive work environment.
- Have necessary acquaintance in querying skills and interpersonal skills both in verbally and written.
2002- Present date: Work as the Special Municipal Police Officer for the Indianapolis Municipal Police Department, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Provide needed protection to the life and property of the Indianapolis Municipal citizens by responding to robber alarms.
- Advocate laws and regulations of the Indianapolis Municipality.
- Take necessary actions and arrest persons who have violated the municipal rules and laws.
- Take necessary actions for corporation with various law enforcement bureaus.
1999- 2001: Worked as the Special Municipal Police officer for the Chicago Medical and Health Area Guard, Chicago with the following responsibilities
- Provided proper inspection for putting off destruction and various theft cases.
- Applied special power and associated with neighboring police to attend emergency situations.
1997- 1999: Worked as the Auxiliary Municipal Police Administrator for the South California Police Force, California.