Production Supervisor Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- Production Supervisor Resume
The main duty of production supervisor is to organizing the capital and services essential to producing merchandise. Scheduling, recruitment, and maintaining tools, supervision quality and stock control are other duties of production supervisor.
The detailed information for the post of production supervisor is given on this sample production supervisor resume page. The candidate can edit this sample resume page as per requirement.
Sample Production Supervisor Resume
223 Hall South Road.
Augusta, AR 4536,
Obtain a challenging production supervisor position in manufacturing to contribute company goals, enlargement, & productivity.
- Able to train employee on required skill.
- Capable to manage money and services for production.
- Good knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques.
- Strong seven years experience as production supervisor.
- Excellent knowledge of machines and tools.
- Uncommon ability to solve mathematical problem.
- Good in communication.
H&S Environ Inc., Los Angeles, CA(2005 - Present)
Sr. Production Supervisor
Duties are :
- Organized the money and services essential to producing goods.
- Created production schedule with the help of production reports.
- Handled problems related to production by giving corrective action for quality problems.
- Submitted production report to management on daily basis.
- Handled the task of maintenance by repairing production equipment in given budget.
Advil Corporation, Augusta, AR(2000 - 2005)
Duties are :
- Checked out time cards and fill out production reports.
- Predicted troubles and delays for production schedules.
- Checked out final product is as per the ISO standard or not.
- Motivated and trained employee on repair and maintenance.
- Supervised and synchronized the production subdivisions to produce a quality product at the lowest possible cost.
Education and Professional Certification:
- Completed MBA in production management from Alabama University, AL(1999)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP)