QA Tester Resume
- Manufacturing Resume
- QA Tester Resume
The candidate applied for the post of QA tester should able to managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve their objectives. The most important task is to manage all quality assurance procedures and systems in a modern manufacturing environment.
The sample QA tester resume for the post of QA tester is given on this sample resume page. Mr. Jim Michael is applied for the post of QA tester.
Sample QA Tester Resume
4535, West 44 Street.
Derby, CT 5457,
Willing to do the job as a QA tester in a reputed company and apply all my knowledge and experience for the growth of the organization.
- Good knowledge of manufacturing standards.
- Able to implement new quality assurance procedures.
- Capable to remove temporarily halted production.
- Strong ability to maintaining high quality standards.
- Strong experience as quality assurance tester.
- Excellent in communication skill.
- B.E. in Mechanical from New York University, NY(2000)
- Diploma in Mechanical from Valliant International University, CA(1997)
ABC Engineers Works, Ansonia, CT(2005 - Present)
Sr. Quality Assurance Tester
Duties and Tasks :
- Analyzed procedures and making recommendations for improvements by creating quality assurance audits.
- Carried out demonstration of quality assurance procedures to clients.
- Trained new staffs on quality assurance personnel.
- Carried out procedures for quality assurance in modern manufacturing environment.
- Removed temporarily halted production solving major quality assurance problems at manufacturing company.
Gahanna Engineers Works, Ash Flat, AR(2001 - 2005)
Quality Assurance Tester
Duties and Tasks :
- Tested manufacturing products to make sure products meet all related manufacturing regulations.
- Prepared new quality assurance system for a major manufacturing client which helps to save money.
- Designed and implemented new quality assurance procedures for achieving ISO9000 accreditation.
- Tested final product and help to reduce wastage and hence increasing profits.