Junior Doctor Resume
- Medical Resume
- Resume for Junior Doctor
All the doctors no matter how qualified, trained, and experienced they are start their medical career as a junior doctor.
Though these doctors are medical graduates, they aren't allowed to practice independently and without the supervision of senior doctors since they don't have real-life work experience.
Being at the start of their career, these junior doctors are expected to learn diagnostic methods, taking vital signs, drawing blood samples from patients' body, interpreting lab reports, and assisting doctors during treatment.
They also have to assist in admitting and discharge of patients as well as preparing medical files. A resume for a junior doctor job must include experience of taking vital signs, diagnosing patients and prescribing appropriate tests, monitor patients' conditions, follow instructions of senior doctors, and maintain patients' health records.
Junior Doctor Resume Sample
Tony W. Henson
747 Griffin Street
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Enthusiastic, hardworking, and dedicated Junior Doctor seeking the position of a 'General Practitioner' in a reputed clinic/hospital to provide exceptional and quality health-care services for the patients.
Summary of Skills:
- Possess a strong knowledge of various medical procedures, including catheterization, biopsies, intubation, etc.
- Capable of working with the department to handle special medical tests, get appropriate lab reports, and help in correct diagnosis to provide timely treatments
- Familiar with carrying out special medical investigations and giving appropriate advice to the patient's family
- In-depth information on arranging clinical tests, collecting blood samples, and getting reports from pathological lab for fast diagnosis of disease and timely treatment
- Proficient in carrying out various medical tests, completing paperwork for admission, or discharge, and handling various duties
- Adept health-care professional committed to provide help other medical personnel and ability to work under pressure for handling critical patients
- Team player with exceptional organizational and communication skills
Medacs Health-Care, Phoenix, AZ
January 2017 - Present
- Monitoring and providing general care to patients in various hospital wards and out-patient departments
- Completing procedures necessary for admitting and discharging patients
- Performing initial diagnosis, drafting reports, and submitting to physicians for review
- Assisting medical and non-medical staff in the hospital to ensure quality treatment is provided to patients
- Performing tasks related to the special medical tests of the patients for accurate diagnosis of the disease
- Assisting to undertake certain managerial responsibilities including planning and distribution of workload for providing quality treatment to patients, staffing the nursing department, and conducting medical tests for appropriate diagnosis
Junior Doctor (part-time)
Eisner Health Clinic, Phoenix, AZ
October 2014 - December 2016
- Updated patients' database, and educated their family members on right methods for taking medications
- Coordinated with the clinical team for delivering emergency care to patients suffering from injuries and aggravated medical conditions
- Communicated with the laboratory and arranged for tests as prescribed by senior doctors
- Performed initial diagnosis, identified nature and cause of problems, and reported the same to senior doctors
- Worked with the hospital's multi-disciplinary team including Resident Medical Officer and General Practitioner to ensure that the patients receive a holistic and person-centric treatment
- Provided support to the RMO and GP in delivering a consistently high standard of medical care to all the patients
Medical Assistant (Intern)
eQHealth Solutions, Phoenix, AZ
August 2012 - September 2014
- Measured patient's vitals and prepared case paper to assist in physician's diagnosis
- Documented patient's medical history and worked with the nursing team to collect and handle blood and urine samples for sending it to the pathological lab
- Recorded patient's blood pressure, pulse, body temperature, medical history, and ongoing medications to update it in the database
- Worked with the administrative department to perform various duties like patient scheduling, entering medical information in the database, and giving timely reminders to patients about follow-ups
- Performed various medical procedures such as catheterization, biopsies and intubation as instructed by the supervisor
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Anatomy
The University of Arizona College of Medicine, Phoenix, AZ
Related resume sample
Medical Doctor Resume