Modeling Beginner Resume
- Model Resume
- Modeling Beginner Resume
Modeling is turning out to be a lucrative career option for individuals who want to try something new in their profession instead of settling for the normal choices. With the increasing competition, many companies have realized the importance of branding to stay in the top position. The necessity to maintain showbiz creating a high-profile public image has only led to increase in the number of opportunities in this field. Many enthusiastic individuals have dreams to make it big in this career. However, despite the good looks, not many of them are able to reach to that stage. The reason being most of them tend to overlook the importance of a resume while preparing their portfolio for an opening. Hence, even though a versatile portfolio looks good on the table, resume can act as your gateway to compel a prospective employer delve into your profile. It is a short explanation which can stress on the point why you suit the role.
If you are keen to get a break for this position, in addition to your portfolio, write down a perfect modeling beginner resume to impress employers. It must include your personal information, vital stats, skills, prior experience, and educational background. In this document, you should mention the key highlights to increase the employer's interest in your application. For further help, you can refer to the sample given below.
Brendon I. Martin
4257 Bassell Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72201
Handsome and charming promotional model seeking a full time opportunity with 'XYZ Modeling Agency' to help in promoting the products of the clients.
Height – 6' 3''
- Weight - 170 lbs
- Skin Color
- Hair Color
- Eyes – Black
- Waist Size – 34
- Chest Measurement – 40
- Neck – 15.5.
- Shoulders – 30
- Biceps – 29''
- Inseam – 32''
- Sleeve Length – 16
- Shoe size – 9
- Sports: Soccer, Martial Arts
- Languages: Fluent in English and French
- Special skills: Skating, juggling, mimicry
Promotional Model (part-time)
Core ZX Advertising Agency, Little Rock, AR
December 2016 – Present
Television/ Media Assignments:
- Brand Ambassador for 'Aquasana' water purifier for past 1 years
- Lead model for Castello Del Poggio Mascato, part of promotional team for 4 months, 2017
- Lead Auto Spokes Model for Quarterly Regional Auto Expo
- Collaboration with 20 + promotional modeling clients
- Poster guy for various calendar shoots
- Featured in multiple advertising campaigns increasing leads by 45%
- Played the goal scorer for a soccer game for a television commercial to promote the sport, 2016
- Featured in an ad during promotional campaign for Common Wealth Youth Games held at The Bahamas, 2017
- Played a minor role of popular American TV mini series 'Godless', 2017
- Featured support actor for popular thriller TV series 'Designated Survivor', 2017
- SPARK – Won 'Most Popular Model' in college annual events for 2 consecutive years
- Participated in challenge Shine Bright by local TV channel and secured runner-up position with more than 50K votes in 2015
- Featured in the Aspiring Models Edition of popular magazine 'Men's Journal' by competing with 100 other participants, 2016
- Secured the promotional modeling campaign for reputed deodorant brand Mont Blanc Legend and signed contract for 6 months, 2016
Attended 'The Basic Modeling Course for Beginners' – The Barton College
High School Diploma, 2012
Bachelor's degree in Theater Arts – University of Arkansas
Little Rock, AR 72204
Enclosed with the resume.