Modeling Resume with No Experience
- Model Resume
- Modeling Resume with No Experience
Making a successful career in the modeling industry is not an easy task especially for an aspiring model with no experience. However, with a strong and effective modeling resume, you can easily grab the attention of advertising firms, modeling agencies, and casting companies. For drafting an effective resume, you should consider various relevant sample resumes that can help you get a clear idea about required format and content to include. Common modeling resume samples include personal information, physical stats with set of special skills, relevant training and achievements. Although, no formal education is required in this field, a bachelor's degree in relevant field improves the chances of selection. Consider the below given modeling resume with no experience sample for better understanding.
1406 Traction Street
Greenville, South Carolina, 29615, U.S.
I am seeking for an opportunity in the modeling world as a fresher. I am confident that my lack of experience in modeling will not hamper or stop me from flaunting my modeling skills. I am confident and raring to go and promote any type of products for clients.
- Height: 5' 9''
- Weight: 118lbs
- Hair Color: Copper red
- Eye Color: Dark Brown
- Age: 22 years
- Complexion: Fair
- Size: Bust: 36'', Waist: 28'', Hips: 35''
- Dress Size: 5
- Shoe Size: 7
- Dancing: Expert in Jazz, Tango, Ballet, and Tap
- Sports: Swimming, Golf, Basketball, Baseball, and Ice skating
- Music: Skilled in playing piano and guitar
- Languages: Fluent in English, German and French
- Other skills: Excellent stamina, good fashion sense, effective interpersonal skills, good acting skills, comfortable to travel and work with animals, adaptable and flexible to different working conditions.
- Photographic workshops from Discovery Spotlight, Chester, South Carolina, 2017
- Modeling and Finishing course from Suzann Johnston, Columbia, South Carolina, 2017
- Modeling, Dancing and Acting workshops in Shaw's Model and Talent Center, Columbia, South Carolina, 2016
- Modeling and Acting workshop from John Casablanca Center, Mt Pleasant, South Carolina, 2016
- Television Modeling course from Millie Lewis, Greenville, South Carolina, 2015
- Won first prize in 18th Annual Fall Modeling Contest at University of South Carolina, SC, 2013
- Second runner-up in Miss South Carolina 2012 held in South Carolina, US
- Bagged second prize in a teen modeling contest during high school at Greenville Country School District, SC, 2011
- First runner-up in Teen Miss South Carolina State Pageant held at the city of Hartsville, SC, 2009
- Participated and won third prize in Evan Hawke Modeling contest held in Atlanta, GA, 2008
- Performed in various Inter-college modeling and beauty contests during college events, festivals and fest.
Bachelor's of Fine Arts in Fashion Designing
University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
High School Diploma
Greenville Country School District, Greenville Country, South Carolina
References and Portfolio: