Licensed Vocational Nurse Resume
- Nursing Resume
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Resume
TLicensed Vocational Nurse jobs require people with a strong patience, dedication, and true commitment to improve health and lives of patients, and provide the best care possible. These nurses work under direct supervision of registered nurses or physicians, and are responsible for providing basic nursing care to patients. They also collect and maintain patient's information, check vital signs, administer prescribed medication and treatment, educate and update patient and their families on medical treatments, and promote safe and healthy environment.
Landing this job will not be difficult for those who have compassion for people and possess relevant skills and experience in providing quality care to patients. But the most important step in getting the job is drafting an eye-catching resume. The resume needs to highlight necessary nursing skills and experience. Consider the below given licensed vocational nurse resume sample for help.
Licensed Vocational Nurse Resume Sample
550 S 9th Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015
To work as a Licensed Vocational Nurse at “Southern California Hospital,” where I can make the most of my relevant skills and experience in administering high-quality nursing care, and also work collaboratively with other disciplines to help meet positive patient care outcome.
Summary of Skills:
- Good knowledge and experience of professional nursing principles and practices
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with health professionals and other staff
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively as part of the interdisciplinary team
- Excellent working knowledge of Electronic Medical Records
- Highly adaptable to work in changing work environment, and flexible to work in different shifts, including some weekends, holidays, and late nights
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, ability to multi-task, and juggle multiple priorities
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
Licensed Vocational Nurse
La Habra Convalescent Hospital, Los Angeles, CA
February 2017- Present
- Providing patient-specific nursing care as directed, and following service excellence standards to ensure a high-level of patient satisfaction
- Assisting in implementing individual patient care plan as directed
- Assessing and providing education related to diagnosis and medication to patients and their families
- Maintaining patients' confidentiality and protecting their health information
- Serving as a supporting member of the clinical team
- Maintaining a healthy work environment, and reducing risk for both patients and staff by implementing various safety and risk management plans, infection control programs, etc.
Licensed Vocational Nurse
Universal Community Health Center, Los Angeles, CA
March 2015 - January 2017
- Provided general care to patients under direct supervision of registered nurses
- Implemented nursing care plan initiated by RN, and provided accurate and timely documentation consistent with it
- Maintained co-operative relationships among health care members by effectively communicating information, responding to requests, building rapport, participating in problem-solving methods, etc.
- Documented basic information concerning patient behavior, medication administered, and changes in health condition based upon observations and vital signs measurement
- Recognized emergency patient care situations, and applied appropriate interventions as directed
- Associates Degree in Nursing
California State University, Los Angeles, CA
- Certification in LVN Degree Program
Marian College, Los Angeles, CA