Car Salesman Resume
- Sales Resume
- Car Salesman Resume
A sales job is believed to be one of the toughest jobs of all. Moreover, this toughness increases with the price of the product to be sold. This fact underlines the challenges that a car salesman faces at his job. However, people with attractive personalities and good marketing aptitude can definitely apply for this job!
We have given below, a sample resume for a car salesman for your reference.
Sample Car Salesman Resume
1503, Lexington Street,
San Francisco, CA-94101
Objective :To work as a car salesman for a highly appreciated brand and achieve challenging sales goals by applying my best marketing practices.
Academic education :
- Secured bachelor of engineering degree (mechanical) from the California State University, CA, in the year of 2000
- Completed a post graduate diploma in marketing from Stuart's school of business and management, San Francisco, CA, in the year 2002
Summary of Qualifications :
- Vast experience (over seven years) of selling cars of different sizes and makes
- Tremendous sales aptitude with huge interest in car selling
- Pleasant personality with extraordinary command over the language
- Great convincing skills and negotiation abilities
- Enormous information of the previous statistics and the current trends in the car sales market
Professional Experience :
Elite Car Sales and Services, San Francisco, CA (2005-Present)
- Welcoming and appreciating prospectus customers
- Talking with customers to understand their requirements and expectations of a car
- Suggesting them an appropriate car model
- Elaborating advanced features to customers using a layman's language avoiding the technical jargon
- Conveying the superiorities of that car model over others available in the same format
- Assuring them about the correctness of the price of the car by emphasizing its features
- Negotiating the price peacefully, but on a firm mental base
- Assisting them with information of the available finance options and relevant documentation
- Maintaining daily sales records and sending daily/weekly reports to superiors
Ventura Car Point, Berkeley (2002-2005)
- Worked in a team of four under the senior salesman
- Assisted the senior salesman in gathering information on the web, maintaining daily records, preparing reports, etc.
- Accompanied customers in their test drives and answered promptly and smartly to their queries
- Achieved the highest customer satisfaction by maintaining a quick pace while serving them
- Received the honorable, "Best salesperson of the year award" for the year 2008 at Elite car sales and services.
References: Will be available on request