Cell Phone Sales Resume
- Sales Resume
- Cell Phone Sales Resume
The major function of the sales executive is to manage the sales, the advertisements done for that product and supervising the employees. He has to take care that the sales of the cell phone increase through proper advertisements and publicity through other media. The person has to take care of various functions in the advertising of the product as the profits depend upon the kind of work he does. There is a sample cell phone sales resume given below which will help you in preparing a resume that is eye catching and impresses to such an extent that it catches the attention of all the job providers. The resume consists of all the necessary information that should be present in the resume.
Sample Cell Phone Sales Resume
Scott K. Downing
504 Little Acres Lane
Phone no.- 217-876-5228
Email address- ScottKDowning@teleworm.com
To obtain a position as cell phone representative.
University of Boston, Boston
Bachelor of Arts in communication and media.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- In-depth knowledge of new and latest technologies of cell phones.
- Exceptionally good at demonstration both verbally and written and also great convincing power.
- Well organized and remarkable ability of planning and managing.
- Experience in preparing product campaigns, attractive presentation and new strategies.
Selectcell, Malta, NY
Sales Representative, 2006-present
Perfect Technology, Olive, NY
- Responsible for designing the new products promotional presentation.
- Plan and implement new strategies and campaigns.
- Meet customer for determination of their needs and requirements.
- Present presentations to the customer both verbally and written.
- Develop and manages new accounts.
Store Manager, 2001-2006
- Responsible for hiring, training and managing the staff members.
- With the help of new strategies and campaigns sell of store increases up to 15%.
- Deals with the queries and problems of customer and troubleshoot them.
- Take prevention measures to avoid of any kind of product loss.
Available upon request.