Key Account Manager Resume
- Sales Resume
- Key Account Manager Resume
The key account manager manages the most important account in the organization and makes it a point that the accounts are properly maintained. In case of any faults, the key manager will be caught and so he must make sure that the information is perfectly stored and is authentic. Customer care is also one of the functions performed by the key account manager, he talks to them and makes sure that they receive first class services. He should be polite and patient while dealing with the customers. A sample resume key account manager resume is given for the perusal of the candidates interested in this field. They will find all the necessary information that should be present in the resume. All the best!
Sample Key Account Manager Resume
Steve B. Dodson
1144 Rocket Drive
Objective: Seeking for the position as a key account manger in the growing industry.
Interface, Bedford, TX
Key Account Manager
Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Dallas, TX
Key Account Manager
- Control the development of programs for modification of existing product and new business.
- Establish and maintain rapports with key client accounts in Eastern region - e.g. General Motors, Volkswagen, etc.
- Track the activities of competitors in the region.
- According to the target maintain the share of business.
- Maximize the satisfaction of customer's needs by identifying value engineering and cost reduction initiatives.
- Handled present corporate key account rapports between all KMBS channels and customer.
- Accountable for RFP responses with targeted and existing key accounts.
- Interacted with dealers and all the branches to develop new corporate key accounts.
- Built up long term business development strategies that helped in increasing resources of dealer as well as direct channel.
University of Texas, Dallas, TX
Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Attention to detail and knowledge of CAD.
- Proficient with MS office tools.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to negotiate contracts.
- Proven leadership ability.