Real Estate Manager Resume
- Sales Resume
- Real Estate Manager Resume
This is a sample resume, which would guide you to ensure that coveted job tailored for you. This job is a creative one where you have to compete in acknowledgement of best prices for your property as well to the satisfaction of your buyer. So we have tried to give a competitive approach to this resume, apart from your educational background this will cover your professional experiences. Manager has a license be known as professional Real Estate Manager. In short, you should adopt a resume which represents your experiences, knowledge, and awareness about the ever changing trends regarding real estate in the job market.
Sample Real Estate Manager Resume
Manuel M. Pitts
1444 Poco Mas Drive
Dallas, TX 75212
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Management and Economics from the University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma, in 1992
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS.
Presently working as a Director of Real Estate Development since 2000 in The Wildoak Pvt. Ltd, Muskogee, OK and efficiently shouldered the following responsibilities:
- Initiated and developed a real estate expansion division which grew into a professional set up supporting more than 50 staffs and generated authentic contracts of almost $15 million
- Supervised development projects and assignments from foundation to final use. Assign and administer direct business and contract professionals which include controller, architects, budget estimators, engineers and sale personnel
- Put into practice the development of separate and single family home neighborhoods in large scale which vary in price and market division from first hand buyers, upwardly movable buyers, to comfort communities. Play a central role in the proper execution of all parts of projects
From 1993 to 1999 worked as a Vice-President in the Planning and Finance department of The Village Society Pvt. Ltd. Lawton, OK. Starting with this company of real estates marketing and sales in 1993 was involved in all segments of marketing, promotion and sales of residential houses, multistoried and commercial buildings. For excellent performance in the same was promoted to Marketing and Sales Manager, and later to the Vice-President of Finance and Planning, 1996. The responsibilities as a Vice-President were:
- Taking entire responsibility for the planning of financial issues and sales, rental agreements of the company's growth and construction matters.
- Negotiating with financial organizations and individual investors after thorough conferencing to acquire finance. Formed and synchronized financial packages for latest expansions.