Regional Sales Manager Resume
- Sales Resume
- Regional Sales Manager Resume
Responsible for hiring of proficient sales team, coordinating sales and monitoring activities of the employees to scale profits for the company in consideration. The resume must therefore comprise of your managerial skills and efficient competitive attitude to take risks. Managerial position always demands attention to your personal experiences and knowledge you have encountered at your previous workplace, the strategies you employed in pursuit of excellence. Your rapport building skills with the staff of your region. In this sample we have made a resume of a candidate, who is an experienced dedicated professional and wishes to join a larger company in a new suburb to explore his goal. Hope our resume helps you to compose your own resume in an efficient manner.
Sample Regional Sales Manager Resume
Nora M. Valdez
720 Spring Haven Trail
Teterboro, NJ 07608
To attain a position in Retail Management in which my communicative and managerial skills will have the necessary application.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Philosophy from the Beloit University, Beloit, WI in 1992.
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS.
Presently working as a Southeast Regional Manager since 2004 in The Giving Tree, Lacey, WA and efficiently handled and performed the following:
- Manage all operations of 15 stores
- Provincial storehouse accountability; supervise all stock
- Employ or terminate, teach, control and develop managers
- Implement sales scheduling, oversee loss prevention curriculum
- Organize widespread marketing, merchandising and sales functions
From 2000 to 2003 worked as a District Manager in Devonshire, Seattle, WA. Designed, directed, synchronized and executed retail operations and procedures.
- Supervise operations of 8 stores in metropolitan district
- Instruct area managers, employ or fire, teach, control and develop managers
- Organize sales preparation and scheduling, generate loss prevention curriculum, widespread marketing, merchandising and sales functions
From 1997 to 1999 worked as a District Manager in Salem, OR and shouldered the following responsibilities:
- Supervise operations of 5 stores in metropolitan district
- Got promotion in 6 months
From 1995 to 1996 worked as a Manager in Beloit, OR and handled all operations with full responsibility and to the entire satisfaction of the seniors.
From 1993 to 1994 worked as an Assistant Manager in Portland, OR, and handled the retail operations.
From 1990 to 1992 worked as an Assistant Manager in Tiny Tots, Forrest Grove, OR, taking charge of the retail sales.