Retail Buyer Resume
- Sales Resume
- Retail Buyer Resume
Welcome. You have arrived at the right place to get the right tips on how you should proceed towards writing a good resume. Retail buyer is professional who is responsible for planning, and selling a range of products in the retail outlets. Your skills will include effective marketing skills to help sales in order to discard excess merchandise on the products. You should try to write about your personal achievements down the lane; how and why you have chosen this as your career option. Your objective must describe your positive attitude in handling risks. Do go through our example, which will help you reach your aim in an easier way as well as save your valuable time.
Sample Retail Buyer Resume
Timothy A. Berry
4971 Hidden Meadow Drive
Jud, ND 58454
To give in and contribute the skills and education that I have acquired into a challenging and tough retail buying situation in order to achieve the desired result. Free to move to places.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in Marketing from the University of Delaware, New York, NY in 1992
Computer Programming Skills
- Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express
- Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, MS DOS
Presently working as a Buyer - Junior Apparels Department since 2000 in BVD Style, Washington DC, and achieved the following:
- Increased sales value from 6 M to 8 M, in the year 2003 to 2005. Steadily achieved net operating and working profit of 15% - highest in company till this date.
- Started promotional policies and strategies and developed key differentiations which directly accounted in the increase in volume.
- Developed an extensive variety of communication channels and networks which not only helped in increasing product knowledge to counter sales personnel but also had a positive affected in the systematic planning of retailer programs.
- Selected as the Best Merchant of the Month, May 2007.
From 1996 to 1999 worked as a Divisional Sales Manager in Baltimore, Washington DC,
- Monitored furniture and fixtures, electronic equipments, lamps and basement showroom. In 1998 the total volume amounted to 6 M.
- All through the mall expansion and instrumental in sharing store sales amount within the plan sketch by attaining 15% increase. Priorities included steady assessment of inventory levels and content, objective setting, growth of key employees and attaining a high level motivation.
From 1993 to 1995 worked as an Assistant Buyer in Bethesda and performed duties like:
- Supervised men's clothing, coats, suits, swim wear and active wear.