- Sales Resume
- Telemarketer Resume
Telemarketing may also be referred to as inbound sales or telesales involved in the phone to phone conversation in pursuit of business. The communication may be for business to business or business to customer processes. Here the workplace is indoors, inside the premises of the office building may be categorized as a call center wherein the consumers can order, incite their problems with respect to the products in use from the company concerned.
Your resume will therefore include elements like educational history, personal specifications like effective communication skills, art of winning the customers in a positive way, apart from the past experience you had at the previous workplace. Hope you would use our template and make a resume in your interest to suit your credentials.
Sample Telemarketer Resume
James R. Welch
1697 Radio Park Drive
Sachets, GA 30572
Email id - firstname.lastname@example.org
Professional telemarketer looking for the permanent position in the growth oriented company that permits me to contribute my experience and skills for growth and unlimited income potential.
- Over 5 years of experience working at call center and near about 2 years of experience with telesales from home.
- Strong knowledge of processes and principles for providing personal and customer services.
- Strong understanding of methods and principles for showing, selling, and promoting products and services including product demonstration, marketing strategy and tactics, sales control system, and sales techniques.
GMC Warner Robins Junior College, Warner Robins, GA
Associates degree in Marketing - June 2001
Associate Degree, Applied Sciences - May, 1997
XOXO Teleshopping, Georgia Coast, GA
Telemarketer, June 2003 - Present
Home Telemarketer, Manchester, GA
- Get in touch with private or businesses individuals by telephone to plead for goods or services.
- Answer questions from customers.
- Fill all the information into the computer.
- Obtained information from customers including name, address, and payment type.
- Explained products, prices and services to the customers.
- Gather names and contact numbers of prospective customers from sources like magazine reply cards, telephone directories, etc.
- Other responsibilities include recording address, names, purchases, and reactions of prospects contracted.
May 2001 - May 2003
- Wrote and telephoned letters to answer to follow up initial sales contracts or to correspondence from customers.
- Arranged meetings for sales representatives to meet with potential customers.
- Maintained records of accounts, contacts, and orders.
- Carried out market and client survey to gather information about potential customers.
Available upon request.