Commercial Advisor Resume
A commercial advisor is a business management expert who guides an organization in establishing and expanding an enterprise. He helps the organization to liaise with suppliers, customers, and marketers and ensures smooth functioning of the enterprise. The job title holder helps the company raise finance from external sources by ensuring financial stability, credibility and solvency. The person helps to enhance the goodwill of the organization in the market and ensure continuous assistance from external associates.
Overall, the commercial advisor helps an organization gain commercial success and thus helps it achieve profits, sales and goodwill targets. The key qualities required for commercial advisors are strong communication skills, knowledge of common business practices and strong planning abilities.
Commercial Advisor Resume Example
Brad A. Shaw
1048 Rodney Street
Saint Louis, MO 63101
To acquire a commercial advisor position in a challenging environment and utilize my expertise in the field of business management for the benefit of the organization.
Summary of Skills:
- Proficiency in business management practices and regulations
- Highly skillful in reading, interpreting, and analyzing financial data
- Excellent ability to draft financial reports and general business report
- Ability to manage multiple tasks at once and fulfill obligations on time
- Excellent clarity and accuracy in written and verbal communication
- Outstanding business, negotiation, and management skills
ABC Company, Saint Louis, MO
October 2014 - Present
- Participating in planning and policy making meetings and advising on setting long-term and short-term goals
- Supporting in acquiring and making requisite resources such as finance, equipments and tools, personnel, technical know-how, etc. available
- Advising on setting up businesses and expanding them according to set plans and availability of resources
- Coordinating with the marketing departments on promoting company's products and enhancing reputation of the organization
- Interacting with shareholders and conveying business expansion plans for the upcoming financial period
XYZ Company, Saint Louis, MO
April 2013 - September 2014
- Supported in planning activities and helped in commercial expansion goals
- Directed the public relations management in liaising with external associates such as creditors, debtors, bank and insurance agents, advertisers, brokers, etc.
- Guided the departments in planning their activities and achieving their departmental goals
- Assisted the administration to deal with the financial crisis and manage risky ventures successfully
- Engaged and interfaced with stakeholders and ensured good returns on their investments
Bachelor's Degree in Business Management
Laurel University, Saint Louis, MO