KPMG Audit Associate Resume
KPMG is one of the largest professional services firms in the world. It offers service like tax, audit and advisory. In areas of audit. It offers financial statement audit and regulate audit services. Financial statement audit is the primary service of KPMG's Audit practice. This service is supported by robust technology, rigorous audit methodology, and global consistency. The firm's focus is to analyze client's financial statements, risk assessment and control testing activities. And to offer these services, the firm hires audit associate. These associates help in the auditing process of the clients.
KPMG requires candidates to work as audit associate with accounting background. The candidates willing to join the firm must know generally accepted accounting principles and accounting procedures. He/she must also be ready to travel and must hold mastery over audit methodology. If applying, here is a job application sample for your help.
KPMG Audit Associate Resume Example
James L. Cummins
1540 Melrose Street
Valley, WA 99181
Looking for an audit associate position at KPMG to use my experience of auditing client's financial statements and provide quality and timely audit services.
Summary of Skills:
- Result-oriented and proactive accounting professional with diverse experience in financial and accounting management
- Hands on experience in developing and managing auditing plans and strategies.
- Strong willingness to develop core competencies in financial statement audit and regulator audit services.
- Effectively communicates directions and ability to handle multiple assignments under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexible to travel and work for extended hours
- Good knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and accounting procedures
- Detail-oriented, easy going, and hard-working individual
Oregon Tax Consultant, Valley, WA
June 2013 - Present
- Handling financial operation of the organization, preparing financial statement, developing auditing theories, researching on feasible business projects
- Executing daily activities of audit engagements of various clients, including Exchange Commission (SEC) registrants and Securities
- Identifying and communicating auditing and accounting matters to partners, senior associates, and managers
- Interacting with clients to ensure efficient flow of information from the client to the audit team
- Identifying performance improvement opportunities and communicating financial and accounting matters to the senior associates
- Providing presentation and suggestions to clients on their financial status
Junior Audit Associate
Rose Accounting Firm, Valley, WA
February 2012 - May 2013
- Handled responsibilities of short-term audit plans and verification tests by applying generally accepted accounting principles and IFRS international financial reporting standards
- Prepared financial reports for internal control
- Implemented short-term corporate auditors and internal communication reports
- Verified audit reporting issues and conducted audition of specific tasks
- Assigned the tasks of controlling financial records like evaluation practices, policies, and report configuration
- Verified contract analysis, financial documents and claims investigations
- Handled other essential tasks under the supervision of senior auditor
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
Spunk University, Valley, WA