Aerospace Engineer Resume Example
Aerospace engineers are responsible for developing, designing and testing of spacecraft, aircraft and missiles and overseeing the manufacture of aerospace products. These engineers who work with spacecraft are called astronautical engineers and those who work with aircraft are called aeronautical engineers.
These engineer implements new technologies to use in space exploration, defense systems, and aviation, generally specializing in areas such as instrumentation and communication, structural design, navigation, guidance and control, or production methods.
Aerospace engineers also may specialize in a specific type of aerospace product, like military fighter jets, commercial aircraft, helicopters, missiles, spacecraft, and rockets, and many of them become experts in thermodynamics, acoustics, aerodynamics, propulsion, celestial mechanics, guidance and control systems.
Aerospace Engineer Resume Template
Kevin M. Gaskins
650 Sun Valley Road
Wenatchee, WA 98801
An experienced and talented aerospace engineer, desires a full time employment as Aerospace Engineer in the field of propulsion, structural analysis, Aircraft MRO, design, and in related areas in an aggressive environment where company allows me to use my experience to best serve the needs of the company.
Summary of Skills:
- Experience of more than 5 years as an Aerospace Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of CAD, 3D Max and other 3D designing tools
- Sound working knowledge of the aircraft, missiles and spacecrafts
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software, system life cycle, electronic equipments, circuit boards, processors, etc.
- Profound ability to analyze and test the electronic and mechanical systems
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Fly High Aeroship, Wenatchee, WA
October 2014 - Present
- Responsible for the designing and development of high-speed turbo machinery of spacecrafts and aircrafts
- Coordinating details of mechanical system design with a team of engineers
- Managing technical program of all phases of machinery system life cycle such as designing, development, testing, production support, etc.
- Establishing, implementing, and maintaining designing criteria for the aircraft, aerospace, and aeronautical system and products
- Implementing testing methods, quality standards and techniques for saving production cost
- Providing guidance and support to the design and analysis specialist
- Ensuring requirements of the aerospace and aeronautical products which meet the schedule and cost
Aero Technologies, Wenatchee, WA
February 2012 - September 2014
- Ensured requirements of aerospace and aeronautical machinery development are duly met
- Directed and guided the research and development of projects
- Provided engineering support and help to the aircraft systems
- Designed, developed, implemented and maintained the operational, safety and effectiveness of the system for the systems of aircrafts
- Kept a track record of the technical reports and documents
- Inspected damaged and malfunctioning products and maintain their reports
- Done other duties as assigned by the senior authorities
- Bachelor's Degree in Aerospace Engineering
ABC University, Wenatchee, WA