- Art Resume
- DJ Resume
A DJ job is where one has to drive a mob through various moods. The person possessing required dexterity at music system, with ability to understand changing moods and music demands of a group can make a successful disc jockey career.
In addition to the above mentioned, the person,
- Is expected to be introduced to the popular music from past to the most recent one
- Should be very skillful at the various disc tricks
- Must posses excellent communication skills and ability to converse people either live or onto the phone
- Should be energetic all the times at his /her job
Although a DJ career seems very attractive, it is challenging and demanding at the same time.
Please go through the below provided sample resume.
Sample DJ Resume
456, X Street, Y Avenue,
Los Angeles, CA-90006
Career Objective :
To work as a disc jockey at an organization full of challenging job responsibilities and tremendous growth opportunities to seek excellent advancement in my career
Summary of Qualifications:
- Profound and diverse work experience as a disc jockey at renown places
- Exposure to varied music genres starting from the late 40's silent tracks to the latest beat numbers
- Highly energetic and gifted personality with ability to control and drive the moods of the mob
- Excellent hand and finger dexterity at the music discs
- Knowledge of the most recent and advanced music technologies and competence of working with them
- Extra ordinary skill of repairing the systems at live shows on the spot
- Immense experience to this fast paced work profile and perfect knowledge of performing tasks on computer and the web
XYZ FM, Los Angeles, CA (2005-Present)
- Setting up the music systems at the performance locations and making arrangements for appropriate power supply and wiring
- Planning the list of songs to played and arranging for their mixing, slip querying etc.
- Performing in the routine radio programs maintaining the themes of the programs
- Arranging live shows for promotional /charitable activities arranged by the radio
- Attending the phone calls by the program listeners and interacting with them
Academic education :
- Secured Graduation in Musical arts from Symphony Music College, Los Angeles, CA (2004)
- Underwent a special three month training course in "Disc Jockeying" at XYZ Professional Training Institute, Los Angeles, CA (2005)
- Member of the D.J.B. Association, LA
- Participated and won numerous times the "LA Annual Beat the Beats Music Contest"
- Date of Birth: XX / XX / 1988
- Marital status: Single
- Expected employment status: Full time
- Ready to Relocate: Y / N
References : Will be available on request
Music Director Resume