Junior Photographer Resume
- Art Resume
- Junior Photographer Resume
For all photography enthusiasts, the best way to get into this industry is to work as a junior photographer. Here is a junior photographer resume template to help you make your resume and seek jobs ideal for entry level.
One may say that taking photographs is the only responsibility of a photographer. However, it is not true. There are several other tasks performed by him. Besides, there are several areas of specialization for a photographer - wildlife, fashion, nature, journalism, etc. These responsibilities of a junior photographer are specific to his area of specialization. We have considered a generic profile of a photographer who works on contractual basis and undertakes photography assignments. He may take up photography projects to make individual portfolios, or to take pictures at corporate and family functions. While clicking pictures, he must take care of the photography apparatus and the surroundings. He must make sure that the light arrangements and background are appropriate for photography. Also, installing, operating and repairing the equipments is done by the photographer. A photographer may work during the day or late in evenings, indoors or outdoors, as per the project requirements.
Junior Photographer Resume Example
15 North, Cavendish Street, Tucson, AZ 87741
588 - 164 - 2326
To acquire the position of a junior photographer and undertake challenging photography assignments that will help me master the art of photography. To learn and excel under expert guidance and acquire expertise at handling projects independently
- Proficient with the photography techniques and the methods that help to capture the right moments through lens
- Thorough knowledge of digital imaging and graphic designing, and photography development techniques
- Superior creative skills and sense of artistic visuals that help to develop visually appealing photographs
- Skilled at using the photography equipments including the camera, lights, stands, etc.
- Highly patient in work and ability to work for extra hours till the best quality photographs are captured
Mirror Magazine, Tucson
July 2010 - till date
- Carry the equipments up to the venue, install the photography instruments and keep it ready for operations
- Take photographs at the event and capture the special moments of the event. Cover up the highlights of the event through lenses.
- Ask the guests or models to line up for the photograph. Ask them to stand in a suitable formation that allows capturing their photos beautifully.
- Arrange the lights at the event and ensure a good focus on the event proceedings and the chief guests
- Maintain equipments regularly. Replace the worn out parts and repair the malfunctioned parts, if any.
Style -on Magazine, Tucson
April 2009 - June 2010
- Coordinate with the models, actors and other professionals, and click their pictures for the magazine news
- Discuss with the models and choreographers to develop a theme for photography. Decide the locations, background, clothes and setup as per the theme
- Visit the location before the shoot-time and ensure that the location settings are appropriate for the shoot
- Shoot pictures for the magazine. Advise the models to pose for the photograph. Capture different emotions as suited to the theme.
- Perform all post photography processing to ensure the clicked photographs are developed/printed accurately
Revolution Newspapers, Tucson
September 2008 - March 2009
- Identify news bits in society and capture photographs relevant to the news
- Take pictures from everyday life in society to highlight the lifestyle, emotions or plight of people belonging to various backgrounds
- Give interesting captions to photographs and design the layout for newspaper/magazines using these pictures, content and captions
- Travel with seniors on assignments and carry out photography as per the directions given by the seniors
- Design additional features for the photographs using computer aided photography software
- Diploma in Photography
Brandon Institute of Art, 2008
- High School Diploma
Greenwich High School, 2007
- Achieved first prize at the Amateurs Photography National Competition held in 2009 in New York.
- Organized photography gallery for three years, from 2008 to showcase my photographs
Mirror Magazine, Tucson
588 - 262 - 7879
Photography is a field that does not require rigid educational qualifications. It requires professional photography training and passion towards the art of capturing moments on camera. Continuous practice and upgrading the photography techniques constantly are the tricks for surviving in this career. You are free to pursue your career in this challenging profile by starting your job search using this junior photographer resume.