Theatrical Director Resume
- Art Resume
- Theatrical Director Resume
Most people believe that acting in theater is difficult than that in films and television. This is because in the theater you cannot retake any of the scenes. Whatever you have to do, you've got only one chance and in that you have to do it perfect. Even more difficult is the task of a theater director, because he has to get the acting done in the right way. Moreover, in the theater you have to keep in mind what the audience wants and strive to please them since you have got only one chance to do so. This sample resume is of such a theatrical director. You can surely use it.
Sample Theatrical Director Resume
837, Finnish Drive,
Seaford, DE, 43659
(864) 762- 4578
To direct world class plays and honor the noble tradition that has been carried on by the theater since ages.
Key Directorial Efforts:
- More than 15 years of experience in handling playwrights' texts and creative analysis of plays and character roles
- Handled play direction and director actors in different styles of acting
- Managed physical needs on stage as well as stage restrictions
- Advised actors on lighting and coordinated with sound technician on sound effects
- Managed activities relate to play financing and worked with play producers on aspect of time, focus, budget for plays
- Fit for a King
- You and me and the power that be
- Fantasy land
- The Whiz kid and the Computer
- Can you come home tonight?
- Who am I?
20XX - 20XX James College, Camden, NJ
- Completed a Bachelor's Degree in Literature
- Completed a Master's Bachelor Degree in Literature
Furnished upon request