Assistant Vice President Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Assistant Vice President Resume
A sample assistant vice-president (banking) resume is given along with this article. Mr. Richard Anderson is the respective candidate applying for the post. Here is the resume sample for applying for the post of vice-president (banking). The following sample can provide you the relevant idea that you need for preparing a sample assistant vice-president (banking) resume.
Sample Assistant Vice President Resume
1209 G. Street,
NW Washington, DC 20037
Telephone No: 202-645-1098
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain the position of assistant vice president with a major bank or financial organization.
- Achieved Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting and Economics from the Southeastern College, Winfield, KS in the year 1994.
Widespread knowledge and practice in multi branch functioning and operations, including the following:
- Productively increasing with personal marketing and advertising new goods suitable small scale production.
- Provide various methods of rewritings as well as applying division method policies, strategies and events.
- Problem solving operational modes and setting up enhanced financial controls.
- Budget formulating and estimation and auditing.
Assistant Vice President with Washington Bank, Washington from 2004 till date, where the responsibilities include:
Assistant Vice President
- Supporting President as well as the Regional Vice-President of branches.
- Making guidelines for the Security officer, marking camera placement positions and proceedings for 5 branches. Writing security instruction booklet.
- Installing loan officer, making betterment in collections and business loan certification.
- Problem solving assignments to the other branches of the office, setting up well-organized operations and monetary controls.
with South Newton Public Bank's
South Newton Branch, South Newton, KS
for 2000 - 03, where I efficiently handled:
Assistant Vice President
- Shaped new arrangement with accountability regarding business balances in 12-branch area.
- Designed and recognized program with $2 million annual sales, increasing products, marketing and advertising through private calls.
- Generated deposits of $5 million and lending out loans of almost $7 million.
with the Salina Branch for 1995 - 99
where I was responsible for:
- Organizing and administrating 25-branch employees, business expansion, and accomplishing or more than estimated budgetary objectives in deposit totals as well as loan totals.
- Growing deposits from $15 million to $40 million, and loan clearance from $4 million to more than $8 million.