Construction Vice President Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Construction Vice President Resume
A construction vice president works with senior level employees for strategic planning and improving current work processes. He works directly with VP of operations to ensure compliance with deadlines, building bye laws and quality adherence. He manages superintendents, ensures customer satisfaction and mentors construction personnel. Candidates with a bachelor's degree, preferably related to engineering / construction, and an MBA are preferred by employers. Experience and relevant legal - technical cognizance is more important. The candidate in the resume has a bachelor's degree in mechanical engineering with good experience and knowledge of real estate and construction technicalities.
Sample Construction Vice President Resume
118 Union Avenue
Laconia, NH 03246
Telephone No: 603-524-1029
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for the position of Vice President with a major and reputed company in the construction sector.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Having experience in the Real Estate background encircling company growth, tactical scheduling, marketing, and manufacturing project supervision.
- Having a vital channel of business and manufacturing contacts of main contracts with China Society and Weld Corporations.
- Offering BSME with proven capabilities to evaluate costs, design and set up electrical, fire and life protection and associated technological systems.
- Senior Vice President & Project Executive with Raze Reality & Construction Company Inc., Laconia, NH since 2000, where the responsibilities involve:
- Organizing and executing a variety of construction projects for a top real estate development firm focusing on creation and renovation of hotels and commercial complexes
- Offering quality pre construction advice, planning and project administration services, and strategic scheduling
- Execute projects and handle logistics
- Junior Vice President with the Raze Construction Corp. Laconia, NH from 1995 -99, where the responsibilities involved:
- Field services like designing, scheduling and successfully executing assigned projects
- Occupant setting up projects for commercial customers
- Scrutinizing present and planned designs with specialization in electrical and telecommunication systems
- Improving plans, procedures and resources
- Programming projects, choosing and acquiring materials, assigning employees and appointing competent sub contractors,
- Supervising all phases of project execution, endorsing engineering and design changes, troubleshooting for technical problems, meeting deadlines and ensuring best possible standards in working
- Developing and maintaining clear communications and positive associations with clients, sub contractors and customers
- BS Mechanical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA in 1994.