Executive Marketing Director Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Executive Marketing Director Resume
An executive marketing director devises the overall promotion program, delegates authority and responsibility to implement it and supervises marketing executives. This position needs a person who understands the market, the customers / clients, the product / service / brand he is promoting and how exactly to persuade his clients / customers to purchase it. Although a bachelor's or master's degree in business administration (marketing) is essential, what really matters is the ability to deliver in a field where results are easily quantifiable. The candidate in this resume has a bachelor's degree in business administration and specializes in promoting banks.
Sample Executive Marketing Director Resume
1101 Metro Drive
Ste. 1, Alexandria, LA 713001
Telephone No: 318-445-4536
Email id: email@example.com
Looking for the position of Executive Marketing Director with a reputed company.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration from the Fort Lewis College, Durango, CO, in the year 1994.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Systematically familiar with the planning, setting up, execution and or alteration of data handing out systems for main areas of bank operations which require in-depth understanding of departmental functions.
- Well competent in areas of scheduling and setting goals and objectives, sales and customer dealings, and training workshops dealing with both business and banking employees.
- Set up and presently maintain outstanding contacts with company and industry people.
- Proven proficiency in personnel supervision, worker training, marketing, promotion, and innovative ability in application, expansion, problem description and solutions, and the capability to administer working teams.
Since 1995 working in the Heidelburg Computer Corporation, Alexandria, LA, presently designated as the Executive Marketing Director of the company.
Joined the company as a trainee assigned to work with units exclusively planned for banks. Promoted to Executive Marketing Director with the following responsibility:
- Supervising a group of 25 staffs from the marketing and sales, systems engineers, customer care, field engineers and dynamic sales and systems engineering unit.
- Working with three chief accounts (Corporate banking, teleprocessing system for joint savings, and a main bank investment company); providing services involving yearly revenue of over $5 million.
- Organizing sales support actions, troubleshoot difficulty areas, and resolve troubles by working in close collaboration with company's units like field engineering, systems engineering, supply sector, managerial staff, and local branch administration.
- Organizing high-level arrangement for sales involving million dollar business/client commitments.