Field Assurance Coordinator Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Field Assurance Coordinator Resume
Field Assurance Coordinators work with different departments to ensure smooth running of business. They monitor daily requirements of business, ensure working of employees according to standards, train subordinates, address complaints to maintain goodwill, ensure a good collaborative relationship with supervisors and other coordinators and maintain documents / records. Experience is essential and candidates need good professional communication and analytical skills with the ability to meet deadlines. A degree in business administration and relevant computer skills are needed. The candidate in this resume has an associate degree in business administration, relevant computer knowledge and experience as a field assurance coordinator.
Sample Field Assurance Coordinator Resume
12098 Garland Drive
Emory, VA 24327
Telephone No: 276-944-4738
Email id: Johnson.email@example.com
Seeking the position of a Field Assurance Coordinator with a major health corporation / medical supplies company.
- Achieved Associate Degree in Business Administration from the Ferrum College, Ferrum, VA, in the year 1994.
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM PC, Lotus 1-2-3 and MS-Dos, Logistics Radar Equipment.
Since 2004 working as a Field Assurance Coordinator in the Brach Health Corporation, Emory, VA, and is responsible for the following:
- Assuring fulfillment of all grievance going-on with Division, Company, and Regulatory necessities.
- Providing procedural support troubleshooting client problems.
- Organizing recall proceedings.
- Participating in rearrangement efforts of product grievances from Emory, VA to the main office in Miami, FL.
- Preserving corporate manufactured goods grievance database.
- Supervising temporary workers.
- Interfacing with hospitals, dealers, and marketing representatives regarding product criticism.
From 2000-2003 worked as a Customer Care and Technical Service Representative in the, T.M. Leary Medical Supplies, Ferrum, VA, and was responsible for the following:
- Offering manufactured goods, price, and practical information to clients, dealers, and sales personnel.
- Expediting and synchronizing movement of manufactured goods through repair and improvement processes.
- Assisting sales force in increasing and preserving lease and hiring programs.
- Initiating $50,000 in client sales through sales incentive process.
- Developing and maintaining mixture force loaner process.
From 1997-1999 worked as an Inspector Technician in the Ginsberg Defense, Birdsnest, VA, and was responsible for the following:
- Auditing for the MX missile operation.
- Performing visual scrutiny in confidential areas on wire and subordinate assemblies used in electronic warfare.
- Instructing efficiency program.