Insurance Coordinator Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Insurance Coordinator Resume
Insurance Coordinators synchronize the working of various departments of an insurance service providing company. They report to the insurance manager and prepare reports, receive and distribute mail, collect and forward invoices, receive and make calls and perform other tasks as required. The candidate must be able to multi task and coordinate. A high school diploma or associates degree is needed and prior experience is valued by employers. The resume illustrates the case of an experienced candidate holding a bachelor's degree in accounting. He possesses a wide range of profession specific skills as well as computer skills.
Sample Insurance Coordinator Resume
346 North 5th Avenue
Laurel, MS 39440
Telephone No: 601-428-6309
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the position of a Senior Insurance Coordinator with a reputed insurance service provider.
Professional Excellence Summary
- Over ten years of intensive professional, managerial, organizational and supervisory knowledge and experience with specialization in mortgage banking and fundamental accounting
- Self motivated, able to prioritize tasks, set short and long term goals and meet functional deadlines
- Able to work individually and in groups and expert in providing motivation to ensure smooth work flow and efficient working
- Knowing Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook Express.
- Knowing Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP and Windows Vista.
- Knowing IBM, XT/2000 and 3050, Workstation, Ps/Z and Harris.
- Knowing software applications like Paradox 3, Lotus 1-2-3, dBase III, Dos and CA-7.
- Insurance Coordinator with Reginald Warsaw Systems, Laurel, MS since 2004, where the responsibilities include:
- Developing excellence guarantee, system authentication, policy and operation entry, output authentication, guiding in house employees and client education
- Connect end users with technical employees, evaluate accepted system troubles, counsel solutions and comprehensive measurement
- Set up and accomplish Test Matrices, carry out Batch Test Cycles, confirm test outcome, preserve and certify system support files and inform upper level management
- For 2000-03, worked as Customer Service Clerk with the same organization when I was responsible for meeting deadlines and providing a wide range of customer services
- Clerical and Administrative Assistant with Darvweiller Temporary Employment Agency, Jackson, MS during 1995 -99 and was responsible for assignments like Sawyer Bank as Mutual Funds Examiner.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting from Auburn University, Auburn, AL in 1994