Sales and Marketing Vice President Resume
- Executive Resume/li>
- Sales and Marketing Vice President Resume
The Vice President, Sales and Marketing, reports to the Marketing President and leads - coordinates the sales - marketing functions, develops and implements the marketing strategy, monitors the actual sales and compares - analyzes these with sales goals. The job also involves handling client relations, identifying new markets, and public relation operations. A master's degree in business, preferably marketing, with ten years experience in strategic planning and implementation of marketing campaigns, negotiation, handling contracts, motivating, and business communication is needed. The candidate in this resume has a master's degree in finance with considerable experience as a marketing manager.
Sample Sales and Marketing Vice President Resume
2109 W Pennwood Avenue,
Las Vegas, NJ 89102
Telephone No: 702-799-3928
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a Vice President, Sales and Marketing, position with a major product making / service providing company.
- Achieved Master of Arts Degree in Finance from the Colby College, Waterville, ME, in the year 1994.
- Achieved Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance from the Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME, in the year 1992.
- Achieved Diploma in Economics, Banking, Law and Finance from the Rocky Mountain College in the year 2002.
- Achieved Certificate in Marketing from the University of Montana in the year 1998.
- Completed Management Development Program from the Carroll College.
Since 2000 working in the Morrison and Lennon production, Las Vegas and is responsible for a sale of $10 million of dolls and other related products both in the National and International market through Superstore Chains and Toy Stores along with Catalogs. Joined the company as a Purchasing Manager, and later promoted to Vice-President and is presently responsible for external sales. Some achievements are:
- Individual Sales of over $5 million annually, while organizing a channel of over 34 sales organizations along with 250 marketing representatives.
- Managing expansion, producing and importing of total Doll Accessory products from extreme East, reducing manufacturing cost by 25%.
From 1995-1999 worked as a General Manager in the Tipton Company, New York, and was responsible for the following:
- Monitoring a group of 40 staffs, including inside & outside marketing staffs of entire product lines during establishing a telemarketing schedule, enhancing special advertising, supervising trade show involvement and organizing new product budgeting.
- Working directly with representative organizations of 50 chief manufacturers and individuals.
- Turning stock up to 5 times annually.
- Negotiating a number of selected ranks with companies in charge regarding production of more than 60% of gross amount.