Staff Auditor Resume
A staff auditor ensures the effectiveness of an organization's policies, practices, procedures, and controls by checking their compliance with laws, standard practices, and top management's guidelines. He concentrates on operational practices, information technology, financial procedures or compliance mechanisms. The person reports to audit manager or supervisor. He is usually finance, accounting, taxation or auditing graduates.
The staff auditor is a key team member for various audit projects. The incumbent helps team members in the company in accomplishing objective of audits. The jobholder is also responsible for developing and executing audit tests, ensuring efficient and effective execution of audits in conformance with department and professional standards, time-lines and budgets.
Sample Staff Auditor Resume
394 Armory Drive,
Greensburg, PA 15601
Telephone No: 724-834-1039
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a staff auditor position at “Sterling Corporation,” to help the management in process audits and ascertaining compliance with regulations for business operations.
Summary of Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of auditing processes and preparing audit tests
- Knowledge of business laws and regulations
- Ability to assist the management in testing process and preparing budgets
- Skilled in working in a competitive environment and deliver results
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- Ability to execute orders perfectly and work independently
Devonshire Equipment Inc., Greensburg, PA
October 2014 - Present
- Planning, organizing and testing controls of the present result and recommending actions to the higher level management.
- Assisting in the matters related to auditing of areas like England, Northeast, New Jersey, Great Lakes Districts, D.C., Southwest, and Washington DC and other U.S. Areas' General Ledger Group
- Participating in the audits of a $6 billion bank, major manufacturing and Production Company, mutual fund, software Allocation Company and huge urban shipping company
- Recognizing prospective bank reserves by analyzing financial statements and informative significant accounting ratios.
Bill Chestnut & Company, Greensburg, PA
February 2013 - September 2014
- Conducted more than 25 on-site investigations of companies with assets ranging up to $50M; assessed "reasonable" evaluation of assets
- Assisted in the estimation of $100M brewery
- Submitted researched reports to financial administrators
- Identified, planned and tested controls; recommend actions to management and present findings
- Took part in audits of major manufacturing company, $4 billion bank, software distribution company, mutual fund, and large urban transportation company
- Master’s in Business Management
ABC University, Greensburg, PA
Available on request.