Case Manager Resume
- Healthcare Resume
- Case Manager Resume
The sample case manager resume given below serves as a sample for you, so you can create your own resume with help of this sample resume. This sample case manager resume covers enough information about applicant's qualification and his work experience.This case manger resume example will surely help you in writing the perfect resume for the post of case manager.
Sample Case Manager Resume
456 Packard Avenue
Boston, MA, 01234
Cell: (888) 888-7777
Seeking a position as a case manager in medical field where I can utilize my experience, skills and knowledge in best possible way.
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Strong organizational, planning, problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Efficient in handling all the legal disputes arising out of health related services
- Highly knowledgeable of medicare regulations and guidelines
- Excellent management and leadership abilities
- Ability to manage and prioritize the daily work effectively
- Ability to communicate professionally, concisely, and effectively with internal and external customers
Lead Case Manager
Valley Health System, CA, (2001- Present)
Kindred Hospital, LA., (1999-2001)
- Established individual POC and goals
- Interviewed, trained and supervised other staff
- Managed marketing of case management services and also its cost effective benefits to physicians
- Accomplished the screening, planning and offering of good services
Assistant Case Management Manager
LifePoint Hospitals, VA, (1997-1999)
- Performed different kinds of health services and care.
- Collaborated with physician and other healthcare members to ensure patient receiving
- Evaluated the effectiveness and results of currently offered health care and programs.
- Monitored all the health services and intervened if detected any contravention of norms at the hand of health experts.
- Completed paperwork in order to execute the proper assistance for clients
- Identified the patients passing through critical condition and coordinate the services required to be delivered
- Assured that patients and families proceed efficiently through the course of hospitalization
- Performed other duties as assigned
Master of Science in Health
George Washington University, (1993)
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
George Washington University, (1996)
- Achieved the highest admission numbers amongst all case managers at Kindred Hospital in 1999
- Judged as the top overall performer in medical savings at Valley Health System in 2006
- Work on a project to provide cost effective medical care to patients, thereby saving valuable time and money of the hospital
Thus, as seen in the sample resume for a case manager given above, you must enlist your strong professional points that will attract potential employers to choose your profile over other candidates.