Assistant Property Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Assistant Property Manager Resume
If a particular organization is interested in owning properties as an investment, it needs an expertise to manage all these properties. Such expert people, who can manage all the property related matters, are known as Assistant property managers.
This profile includes tasks such as tenant billings, service requests and monitoring, etc. Also, the person is expected to have knowledge about real estate tax billings and other related procedures.
It is almost mandatory to have knowledge of MS office tools such as word, excel, power point etc. In addition to this, the person must be excellent at verbal communication skills.
Assistant property manager helps in preparing the annual budget for the property. They are responsible for reporting to the Portfolio Manger about Issues and logs Service Request. They calculate future expenses that are based on the historical information. They prepare monthly property financial reports using MRI for portfolio and corporate office manger review. Assistant property manager help to check tenant billing worksheets to verify accuracy of the billing. This position needs strong resident relations and ability to work effectively. Candidate for this position must be familiar with HUD and housing authority issues, collections, billings and inspections.
They supervise building contractors who are working on the property. He or she helps in investing tenant delinquencies by contacting the accounting and tenant department. They must be able to deal with all age groups very effectively. This position is also responsible for writing resident newsletter and planning community wide functions. Responsible for other duties as assigned.
Sample Assistant Property Manager Resume 1
1111, Max lane, Favorite avenue,
Objective :To develop my career as a property manager in a highly professional and dynamic organizational environment
- Secured Bachelor's degree in Arts with specialization in English in the year 2000 from California University
- Completed Master's in Business management with specialization in property management in the year 2002 from Arizona University online
- Secured associate management degree in the year 2004 from California University
Summary of Qualifications:
- Thorough knowledge of property management concepts with formal training and professional exposure
- Posses knowledge about real estate tax billing methods
- Expertise in using MS office tools such as word, excel, outlook, etc.
- Good communication and comprehension skills
XYZ Property developers and consultants (2007-Present)
Assistant property manager
- Recruited and monitored the office, construction staff etc for different services.
- Developed and maintained business contracts
- Developed different procedures to follow while making and compensating for the clauses in lease agreements
- Prepared a complete & concise study material regarding fundamentals of property management which could be used to train people.
- Prepared annual budgets for properties
- Conducted periodic meetings with higher management providing them with the consolidated reports and helped them in decision making
- Worked as a consultant for about 7 giant properties worth $ 50 million
ABC developers (2004-2007)
- Worked as a project manager providing consultation for a project of renovation of an 8-storey commercial building
- Planned and implemented the staff recruitment and training, as per the requirement and in a given budget.
References: Will be available on request
Sample Assistant Property Manager Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Objective: Looking for the greatest opportunity to work as assistant property manager for a reputed company.
- Able to deal effectively.
- Excellent ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good communication and writing skills.
- Able to write newsletter.
- Proficient with computer literate such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet.
- Ability to work effectively with wide variety of individuals.
- Having experience in Property Management.
- Able to do other duties as assigned.
Simpson and Smith Ltd. Cambridge, MA
Assistant Property Manager
- MS Office
- Microsoft Excel
- Power point
- Responsible for maintaining consistent occupancy rates.
- Helped in directing property management of seven apartment complex.
- Responsible for showing properties to prospective tenants.
- Maintain and develop property and client database.
- Responsible for managing rent and lease collections.
- Responsible for resolving disputes including payment demands, evictions, deposit demands etc.
- Managed tenant credit checks.
- Responsible for dealing with complaints and scheduling maintenance.
- Done other duties as assigned.
References: Available upon request.
Also see: Assistant Property Manager Resume