Computer Manufacturing Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Computer Manufacturing Manager Resume
Computer Manufacturing Managers are production managers for computer manufacturing companies. They plan, organize, direct, and control the computer production process in accordance with company policies and prevalent legal - safety codes. These managers should be in touch with latest technologies, market conditions, and competitor strategies of this sector. The ability to plan, implement, reduce costs, organize, analyze, and make decisions is needed. A bachelor's degree, preferably in computer related field, with an MBA is preferred by employers. The resume presents a candidate experienced as a computer production manager and general supervisor with an MBA and bachelor's degree in science.
Sample Computer Manufacturing Manager Resume
1674 E 36th Street,
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Telephone No: 317-259-6289
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the position of a Production Manager with a reputed computer and laptop manufacturing company.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Manufacturing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Science Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at Industrial Technology as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Manufacturing Management.
Computer Programming Skills
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of San Francisco, San Francisco in the year of 1996.
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2001- Present date: Work as the General Supervisor for the Carlos Systems, Indianapolis with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary controls for developing production from 60 pieces per hour to 800 pieces per hour utilizing the same equipment set up.
- Obtained a superior consideration for individual performance in the year of 2004.
- Initiated soldering seminars for newly appointed staffs for better result.
- Formulated template overlies for abolishing 80% of the inspection overheads.
- Provide every aspect of manufacturing as the supervisor such as work load formulation, quality efficiency, department progression and discipline as well as security features.
1997- 2000: Worked as the production manager for the Murray and Dickenson Computers, New York with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary direction to almost 60 employees regarding operation management and advanced machines.
- Provided necessary assistance to the general manager for phasing out the operations at south location.
- Selected as the assistant general manager and took the charge whenever manager gone from the place.