District Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- District Manager Resume
District Managers are responsible for administration of their organization at the district level. Their responsibilities include preparation and overseeing implementation of district plans, monitoring sales and profits, minimizing costs and losses, recruitment, training, and retention of human resources; and customer service. Candidates need a bachelor's or associate degree and this position is usually filled through promotion. Skills like communication, organization, leadership, and time management with a self starting attitude are desirable. This resume presents a candidate with a master's degree in business administration and experience as a district manager with book companies. He is a skilled innovator, recruiter, and trainer.
Sample District Manager Resume
500 New Jersey Avenue NW,
Washington, DC 20001
Telephone No: 202-622-5625
Email id: email@example.com
Obtain a respective career as the district manager or district administrative personnel in the management field.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Chicago Management School, Chicago at Marketing Management as a major in the year of 1995
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Francisco University, Francisco in the year of 1992 at English as the major
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Northeastern University, California at in the year of 1988 at Temporary Service Management
Professional Excellence Summary
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of San Francisco, Francisco in the year of 1996
Computer Programming Skills
- Have over 10years of experience and the capacity to adopt new concepts with due responsibilities
- Have experienced in developing and directing individual as well as associate staffs
- Familiar with necessary recruiting and training procedures for the newly appointed personnel
- Known Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2001 - Present date: Work as the District Manager for the Washington Book Bureaus, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary supervision to all aspects of operations for thirteen retail bookstores
- Take necessary actions for opening new stores with the due procedure for hiring and recruiting supportive associates along with the required training
- Provide important researches for every aspect of business operations such as pricing, title selections and sales curriculum etc.
1997 - 2000: Worked as the Store Manager for the Morrison Books, San Gabriel with the following responsibilities
- Provided impressive recruiting and training strategies
- Put district sales objectives as well as individual sales objectives
- Took necessary actions for successful business operations in five districts such as San Gabriel, San Francisco, Washington, Dallas and New Jersey
1996 - 1997: Worked as the Assistant Manager for the Jimmy Books, New Jersey
District manager is responsible for managing the entire operation of the retail stores within assigned region or district. They are the strong merchants with systematic understandings of retail aesthetics and clients. They acquire strong logical skills and are effectual problem solvers.
They do the work like hiring, training and developing management teams. Other responsibilities includes ensuring region-wide clients satisfaction and the product quality, while directing there financial problems/performance and handling security and safety within district.
The sample district manager resume will help you to build your own resume for applying to the job of district manager.
Sample District Manager Resume 2
1234, West 67 Street
Carlisle, MA 01741
123 456 7890
District management post. Ready to travel or/and relocate.
District Manager (1991 to Present)
Jessamine Bookstore Inc., Chickasaw, Oklahoma
- Supervise tore management on employee functions, loss prevention, merchandising and the customer service; communicate and make certain compliance with the company policies, processes and programs
- Open new store; hire employee; supervise all initial set up
- Investigate competitions relative to title choice, cost, merchandising and the sales programs
District Manager (1988 to 1991)
WhiproWhillBook, New York
- Handled functions as above for whole of 5-districts San Francisco, Los Angeles, San Gabriel, San Diego, and San Fernando
- Done extensive hiring, preparation, and developing of the store managers
- Place individual store and the district sales objectives
Store Manager (1986 to 1988), NY
- Supervises day-to-day store functions; hire, train and develop the personnel; done the merchandising operations; managed inventory, bookkeeping, cash management, etc.
Assistant Manager (1985 - 1986), NY
- Helped manager in daily operations; handled stores in his absence
Western University, Georgetown, Texas
B.A.- English, 1984
Microsoft Word, Macintosh FileMaker, Spreadsheet, ManagePro.