Import Export Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Import Export Manager Resume
Import Export Managers handle import and export related operations like selecting the best transportation mode, overseeing the safe and efficient packing, transport, and delivery of goods; preparation of documents to observe regulations by customs and other authorities, handle insurance issues etc. These managers need to be available twenty four hours a day and need skills like excellent geographical knowledge, organization, planning, communication, problem solving, team playing, and coordination. A bachelor's, and preferably master's, degree in business, economics, finance or political science is needed. The candidate in this resume is an MBA with experience and proficiency in Spanish and Japanese.
Sample Import Export Manager Resume
900 Highland Avenue,
Orlando, FL 32803
Telephone No: 407-206-1029
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking the challenging and rewarding position of Import Export Manager with a major import export company or with the international trade division of a reputed company.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Indianapolis Management School, Indianapolis at Import Export Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the Orlando University, Orlando in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at Import Export Management.
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Indianapolis, Indianapolis in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Have multilingual qualities with the knowledge of Japanese and Spanish.
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2001- Present date: Work as the Import Export Manager for the Morrison Industries, Orlando with the following responsibilities
- Provide necessary accounts with some net measures for European and Japanese Sales Accounts.
- Carry out necessary price quotes and governmental tenders with the recommendation on order terms.
- Provide new introduced goods proposal along with necessary documents.
- Responsible for credit memos, credit letters, product objections along with return approvals.
- Handle all the aspects of communication.
- Act as the liaison between various production and operation units such as advertising, legal division, research and enlargement division and manufacturing unit etc.
1997- 2000: Worked as the Management Assistant for the New Diego International, New England with the following responsibilities
- Offered necessary endorsement to 12 international marketing subordinates with 4 marketing managers.
- Hold Japanese business overflow for administrative staffs as well as associates.