J2EE Project Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- J2EE Project Manager Resume
J2EE project manager is a highly responsible job position that demands superior quality skills, knowledge and expertise in the J2EE professional field. The position also needs the job applicant to possess high quality management and operational abilities, so as to manage the team and project in an effectual manner. The job openings for this job position are not as frequent as other positions in the industry. Besides, the competition is neck to neck for this particular job profile.
In such hard circumstances, it is indispensable for you to outperform in your job search process and portray yourself as the best choice for the desired job profile. On the other hand, you should consider effective measures for putting a fruitful impression on the recruiter. Once you follow these steps, you will surely become successful in acquiring the job interview in your preferred organization.
Your resume for J2EE project manager job must be constructed in such a way that it gives an assurance of your aptness for the job to the hiring manager. Incorrect resume format can greatly impact the quality of the document. Therefore, you should ensure that the format is accurately chosen as per the type of your job profile. The skills section should have a professional format so that they are depicted in a formal and impressive way before the reader.
Also, the credentials and certifications must be entered in a detailed and accurate manner. The personal information is as important as other sections of the document. The hiring managers usually refer to the information given in this section to advance the hiring process. Hence, ensure that the information in it is correctly filled. The paper quality of the document also plays a major role in winning the interview. Poor paper quality can put an unfavorable impression on the recruiter and minimize your chances of acquiring the interview. Do not forget to mail your document on time. For this purpose, ensure that you are aware of the deadlines.
Refer to the following sample of J2EE project manager resume. This resume sample will help you to construct your own resume in a professional way.
J2EE Project Manager Resume
Martha G. Adams
234, Great Height 99th Street
Polar, CA 46786
Phone: (658) 847 2978
Acquire the job position of J2EE project manager in a proficient company, which provides opportunities for making a profitable development in the field.
- Excellent skills in functioning the various web application servers like Web Logic Application Server 6.0/7.1, Resin Java Application Server, Web Sphere Portal Server v 6.0, Enhydra Server, Web Sphere Application Server v5.0/6.1, Apache TomEE, and JBoss AS
- Outstanding abilities in using ECM products that include EVER TEAM: Ever Suite, Process Engine, Content Engine, Open Text: Open Text ECM Suite, IBM Filenet P8 4.x, business process management systems, HP-Autonomy: iManage Work Site, Documentum (EMC): Documentum, Nuxeo: Nuxeo Enterprise Platform, Alfresco: Enterprise Edition, and Microsoft: Share Point 2010
- Efficiency in different operational tools such as TOAD 7.5, Ajax Tools, Rational Software Architect v 6.1.1, Struts Designer, Enterprise Architect, Java Script Debugger, Eclipse, Rational Application Developer v 6.1, WTP Project Support, Web Sphere Application Developer 5.1, My Eclipse Reports, Rational
Clear Quest, JSP Development, and Rational Portfolio Manager
- Sound knowledge about different Internet technologies that incorporate Design Patterns, Servlets, UML, Open Laszlo, JSP, Apollo, JMS, Flex 2, JDBC, Window Presentation Foundation, XML, and EJB
- Expert in working with platform such as Windows 9X, Linux, Windows NT/2000/XP, and Unix along with databases including PL-SQL, Firebird, Oracle, Microsoft Visual FoxPro, Vertica, and Aster Data
- Ability to manage both resources and time in an economic manner
- Capability to function within the specifications designed by the organization
- Excellent skills in demonstrating superior verbal and written communication abilities
- Ability to motivate the team members and provide them appropriate guidance whenever needed
- Sound organizational abilities and ability to outperform during difficult situations
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
Major in Information Systems
Las Vegas University
2003 - 2006
- Master's Degree in Business Administration
Major in Information Technology
New California University
2006 - 2008
- Technical Certification in J2EE Programming
High-Tech Institute of Technology
- Advance Project Management Certification
State College of Information Technology
- Company: Lynsey Technological Solutions
Job Position: Java Project Manager
Tenure: 2008 - 2010
An environment consisting of J2EE technologies like JSF, J2SE 5.1, Hibernate, and Spring; databases including DB2, My SQL, Oracle, Vertica, and SQL Server; ECM systems such as IBM on Demand, Microsoft: Share Point 2010, Documentum, Filenet P8 4x, and Nuxeo: Nuxeo Enterprise Platform; and web application servers including JBoss, Enhydra Server, Web Logic, Apache TomEE, and Web Sphere.
- Managing the task of producing efficient and developed process and document administration systems that will help in functioning different enterprise arenas such as banking, accounting, insurance, fiscal domain, etc.
- Monitoring the progress of the projects, directing the team associates, and supervising the professionals working on offshore projects in a suitable manner
- Managing the quality procedures of the program with a view to accomplish the organizational and enterprise aims
- Determining the risks, level of criticalness, and issues involved in the program
- Company: Oscar Computer Technologies
Job Position: Project Manager
Tenure: 2010 - 2012
An environment that includes Rational Application Developer, Core Java, Enterprise Architect, JSP, Web Sphere Application server, Filters, Tiles, Hibernate, Struts
- Managing the work of producing systems for conducting the wholesale integration of the client's products and harmonizing the funding requests that incorporate the operational information of the client's business
- Rescuing the elements and performing the code assessments including the release notices
- Executing the impact examination and root cause scrutiny along with quality check of the project
- Devising the technical stipulation text files and formulating the application layout of the program with the help of Enterprise Architect
It is always better to refer to a sample resume before you begin structuring your resume. Read the J2EE project manager resume example and make a great start to your career.