Printing Company General Manager Resume
- Manager Resume
- Printing Company General Manager Resume
General Managers of Printing Companies are at the top of the organizational hierarchy. They make policies and set the strategic direction of the company, guide employees along this direction with necessary changes, ensure interdepartmental coordination, establish and maintain client relationships, resolve problems, and monitor the performance of employees. General Managers of printing companies need at least ten years experience in the printing industry with an MBA degree and familiarity with the latest printing technology. The candidate in this resume has a master's degree in business administration with extensive experience as a general manager and expertise in improving estimation and costing.
Sample Printing Company General Manager Resume
1000 North Broad Street,
Philadelphia, PA 19130
Telephone No: 215-400-4518
Email id: email@example.com
Obtain a respective career as the General Manager or district administrative personnel with the obtained organizational and professional expertise.
- Achieved Master of Business Administration Degree from the Philadelphia Management School, Philadelphia at Marketing Management as a major in the year of 1995.
- Achieved Bachelor in Arts Degree from the San Diego University, San Diego in the year of 1992 at English as the major.
- Achieved Associate Management Degree from the Southwestern University, South California at in the year of 1988 at General Management.
Professional Accomplishments Summary
- Achieved required professional affiliation from the Management Personnel Association of Philadelphia, Philadelphia in the year of 1996.
Computer Programming Skills
- Have been elected as the respective member of the Executive Finance Board for assisting in researching evaluation and succeeding adjustments of company rules and regulations.
- Familiar with necessary recruiting and training procedures for the newly appointed personnel.
- Initiated profit development procedures for better estimating and costing.
- Practiced Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS
- Practiced Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
2000- Present date: Work as the General Manager for The Perception Printing Industry, Philadelphia with the following responsibilities
- Take necessary estimating measures for job costing and production scheduling.
- Provide well built relationship and indemnity along with consumer satisfaction.
- Work as the responsible for recruiting and training along with necessary supervision and evaluation staffs.
1997- 2000: Worked as the General Manager for the James Blunt Press, Washington with the following responsibilities
- Provided necessary consumer support with dealing with vendors.
- Took essential measures for the estimation of project costs.
- Carried out various purchasing proceedings.